four

Beomgyu POV

After the class ended,Beomgyu went to Mr. Kim and spoke with him.

"Hi Beomgyu,how are you doing these past few days?" Mr. Kim asked while he ruffled the boy's hair.

"Uhm,I'm doing fine I guess?I'm worried about the project though."

"Beomgyu if you have any problems in the project,don't hesitate to ask help from me."

"But hyung,I don't want to be partners with anyone."

Seokjin frowned and asked, "Is it still because of what happened?" the boy only nodded and kept his head down.

"Listen Beomgyu,I know this is hard for you but I think you should be friends with someone else,not just with your Soobin-hyung." Mr. Kim smiled at the boy when the latter looked up.

"But Soobin-hyung is my childhood best friend,I've known him the longest.I know I'm safe with him." Beomgyu had tears forming on his eyes,forcing to hold back.

"Don't worry,if Taehyun bothers you,I'll protect you from him,okay?"

"I just want you to be happy Beomgyu."

"Thank you,Jin-hyung.You're the best." Beomgyu said and smiled softly,showing his dimple.

"Come here." Seokjin said and pulled the younger for a hug.

He treated the boy like his younger brother.He took care of him,he protected him,he guided him through the years especially from what happened few years ago.He swore to himself that he wouldn't let anyone hurt his 'brother'.Luckily,he became the teacher of the boy so that he can look after him.He loved Beomgyu so much that he's willing to take a risk just to protect his younger brother.

After a few seconds,Seokjin pulled away from the hug and told Beomgyu, "Let's go,it's time for lunch.Go with Soobin and eat a lot,okay?"

"Yes hyung!" Beomgyu answered with a cute smile in his face that made the older coo at him.

('つヮ⊂) hello guys