forty-seven

longest chapter

—timeskip—

Today's the day.

This is the day that Taehyun will face Beomgyu's father.He will fight for their relationship,no matter what happens.

Him being nervous was an understatement.

He was terrified.

Terrified that something wrong might happen,whether to him or to Beomgyu.He remembered Soobin's state when Beomgyu's father beat him.It was brutal.

But no,he can't let fear overwhelm him and just run away from the problems.

And he knows Beomgyu is worth fighting for,no matter what it takes.Taehyun can risk everything he has just to be with his love,Beomgyu.

"Soobin-hyung,can I have Beomgyu's home address?" Taehyun asked as he sat down on the couch of Soobin's house.

"What?No Taehyun,I know what you're planning to do but it's completely dangerous.Just look at me!" the older said,pointing at his bruises on his arms.

"I don't care,hyung.I just need to see Beomgyu,please." the blonde pleaded.

"The answer is still no Taehyun,I won't let you get beat up by Uncle,Beomgyu will be worried."

"So what am I supposed to do here huh?I'll just wait for him like a fool and do nothing then his father will make him marry a girl and have kids and start a family?Or worse,he'll get depressed and actually kill himself?Do you want that?"

"He won't do tha—"

"There's a possibility hyung,and I won't let that happen.My decision is final,I'm ready to face Beomgyu's dad and hope for the best.I'd risk everything just to be with Beomgyu,just please hyung,give me his address."

Soobin sighed,he knows he can't stop Taehyun.He then went to his room to get a notepad and a pen.

"Just be careful Taehyun,okay?Do you want me to come with you?" he asked as he wrote down the address.

"Thanks,but I think me coming alone is the best idea."

"You sure?"

"Yep."

"Okay,here you go." Soobin said as he handed the note, "Be safe Taehyun,call me if anything happens,okay?"

"Yes,hyung.Thank you so much."

Taehyun stood up from the couch and was ready to walk out,but Soobin suddenly wrapped his arms around the younger,catching him off guard.

"Wh—"

"Take care of my best friend,Taehyun.Love him 'till your last breath." he said,his voice slightly muffled as his mouth was covered by Taehyun's shirt.

Taehyun could only smile and rub the older's back,he was blissful for Beomgyu having such an amazing and caring best friend.

"Thanks hyung,and I will."

This was it.

He was infront of Beomgyu's house.It was huge.

He was sweating buckets and his hands were getting clammy.

"You can do this,Taehyun.You love him right?" he cheered himself up.

He rang the doorbell of the front door and a few seconds later,a woman(probably a maid) opened the door.

"May I ask who are you sir?" the maid asked.