nine

The two arrived at the older's apartment,and the younger was already noticing the design of the house.Light gray walls,few paintings hanging,a simple chandelier light hanging from the ceiling,and a few pot of plants are displayed.There wasn't any mess whatsoever.

It was simple,yet it was comforting.You can be a stranger to this place but as soon as you step inside,you will feel like you are home.

His thoughts were interrupted when Beomgyu asked something.

"Do you want to change your clothes into something more comfortable?I have some spare clothes here."

"Ah,it's fine,thank you."

"Okay I'll be right back Taehyun."

The latter only nodded and sat on the couch to wait for the other.After a few minutes,Beomgyu went out of his room wearing a white hoodie and black sweatpants,holding a laptop in one hand and a guitar on the other.

'He looks stunning' Taehyun thought.

Even though the older was only wearing a hoodie and sweatpants,his visuals are captivating.

Taehyun felt his heart beat a little too fast,he's never felt this before.

'Oh my god,am I gonna die?' Taehyun then clutched the fabric of his shirt of where his chest was.

'Okay calm your tiddies Taehyun,act normal'

There was an awkward silence when the blonde was just staring at the older while the latter was typing something in his laptop.

"So you play the guitar?" Taehyun broke the silence.

"Mhmm." Beomgyu then lifted his guitar and held it.He started strumming a few chords that sounded beautiful.

(a/n:the song being played there is Never Not by Lauv.just pretend that it's Beomgyu own produced song okay?)

Before Taehyun could even enjoy the beautiful melody that the older was playing,the latter stopped.

"Why did you stop?And also is that your own song?It's really beautiful." Taehyun said softly,showing a small smile on his face.

Beomgyu fidgeted with his fingers,cheeks slightly blushing before answering, "Thank you,and yes it was my own song."

"I kinda made this song for my future....special s-someone and I want her to be the first person to hear it,sorry." Beomgyu replied hesitantly,head lowered down,eyes looking at the floor.

"It's okay,I understand.And I hope your future lover will enjoy your song.Even I enjoyed it just from the intro."

'Her....so he's straight too huh?Why do I feel crappy though?'

'Why did it hurt?'

'Do I like him?'

'No,no.I can't be liking him.I shouldn't be liking him.'

☆*。★゚*♪ヾ(☆ゝз・)ノ