eight

Taehyun approached Beomgyu after the classes ended.The boy had black curly hair,long eyelashes,nicely-sloped nose,pink glossy and plump lips,sharp jawline,and ears full of piercings.He was wearing a black long sweater,black pants,and black shoes.

'Is he a goth or something?Whatever,it looks good on him anyways.'

'Wait,did I just compliment him?' Taehyun then shook off his thoughts.

Before Taehyun could even start talking,the older already looked at Taehyun's direction and suddenly talked,

"Let's do it on my house."

"W-what?" Taehyun stuttered.

"The project,of course.What else would we do?" Beomgyu tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows slightly with a slight pout.

'Okay damn,that was hella cute.' Taehyun zoned out.

"Uhm,hello?" the older waved his hand in front of the blonde boy's face to get his attention.

"O-oh,sorry.Y-yeah sure.Your house it is." 'Damn Taehyun chill your ass down'

"Let's go Taehyun." Beomgyu stood up and lifted his bag to his shoulders.

"Okay." was all that Taehyun answered.

Walking outside the school,Taehyun had a confused face.He then called the older and said, "Uhh the bus stop is this way." pointing the right pathway with his finger.

"I have a car,follow me."

They walked around the parking space for students and teachers' cars,and stopped at a BMW car.

"THIS is your car?" Taehyun exclaimed in amusement,mouth agaped.

"Yes." Beomgyu replied.

'Damn he can't even reply properly,how can I talk to him if he's like this?' Taehyun sighed,slightly frustrated.

Both of them entered the older's car and proceeded to leave the school grounds,and let's just say,

The ride was hella silent and awkward.

(∩_∩)