twenty-one

Taehyun approached Beomgyu after his 'park performance'.He offered to carry the older's guitar again and the latter obliged.

"Hey,that was beautiful."

"Was it?Thanks." Beomgyu replied shyly.

"Why did you perform though?I mean I'm not complaining but you didn't look like you were busking."

"Ahh,no." Beomgyu chuckled lightly. "I come here every week to perform a few songs,sometimes even self-produced songs,although today I just covered a song."

"Why?"

"It has been my routine to come here and perform for other people,especially for the older ones.I really feel happy knowing that I make people happy through my performances.It's like I find peace here.This is my happy place." Beomgyu smiled brightly,showing his left side dimple.

"That's wonderful." Taehyun was in awe when he heard Beomgyu's explanation. "You're wonderful."

"Thanks." Beomgyu blushed hard and smiled secretly. "By the way,are we still going to your place for the project?"

"I mean if you aren't tired,why not?"

"Sure,come on!"

Well compared to yesterday's session,Beomgyu was more comfortable with Taehyun.He didn't feel uneasy with the blonde boy's words and action.

Taehyun tried to get close with the older without him creeping out the latter.Well from time to time he would steal glances from Beomgyu,but luckily he didn't catch him.

'He has such beautiful eyes' Taehyun thought.

He would notice the older smiling whenever he completes writing one line of the song,it was so cute.

It was 8pm when Beomgyu decided to go home.

"Can I drive you home?I mean my car isn't as good as yours but it'll manage."

"No need Taehyun" Beomgyu declined politely.

"Please?"

"...."

"Please Beomgyu-hyung?Please please please?"

"...fine"

"Yey!Wait right here I'll just get my keys."

'Who can resist that cuteness,he's killing me' Beomgyu said to himself.

After a few minutes of driving,they both arrived at the older's house.

"We're here"

"Thanks Taehyun,and thank you for accompanying me at the park a while ago,it was nice."

"You're welcome,I'd love to do that again."

"Sure." Beomgyu smiled genuinely as his heart fluttered.

"Oh,and Beomgyu?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to spend more time with you,Beomgyu."

Beomgyu blushed hard before answering, "Goodnight Taehyun"

He watched Taehyun's car get far before saying, "I want to spend more time with you too." before getting inside.

\(^o^)/ taegyu lookin' extra fine in that visual cam vid