thirty-two

Few days after getting into the new relationship,Taehyun was still careful around Beomgyu.Yeah,he may kissed the older or hugged him two times,but Beomgyu was still not used to skinship.So what Taehyun did was he would wait for Beomgyu to be comfortable with him.

They've been hanging out at each other's house everyday,but mostly the blonde was the one who comes at the raven haired boy's house.Sometimes they would talk,sometimes Beomgyu would teach Taehyun how to play the guitar,and sometimes they'll watch a movie.

While watching,Taehyun would simply rest his hand on the couch,palm facing upwards and wait for his boyfriend to hold it.Now,in the first few attempts,Beomgyu would just touch the younger's hand with his fingers.Soon enough,he was able to intertwine his fingers with his lover,the latter could only smile widely at him.

"Hyunnie." Beomgyu called out.

"Hyunnie?"

"Why?You don't like it?" Beomgyu pouted.

"Well,I like it.But don't you want like another nickname?How about 'baby'?"

"Don' wan' it."Too overrated."

"Babe?"

"Too cheesy."

"Sweetheart?"

"Nah,I like 'Hyunnie',it's cute." Beomgyu answered.

"How about the owner of the nickname?Is he also cute?" Taehyun teased,leaning his face closer to the other boy,the latter only getting flustered and looking away quickly. "M-maybe,I d-don't know."

"Hmm,okay Beommie,if that's what you say." Taehyun smirked.

"Beommie?"

"Yeah,Beommie.You like it?"

"Yeah." Beomgyu smiled brightly.

"By the way,what did you want to say earlier?" Taehyun asked.

"I just wanted to say that..." Beomgyu nuzzled his face to the blonde's neck, "I like hugs and cuddles more than holding hands.Please cuddle me more."

"Yeah?You like it?" Taehyun said as he wrapped his arms around the older's waist. "How about kisses Beommie?You like them?"

"Yeah,I like your lips."

"You like my lips?How?"

"Well,from looks alone,they look so plump and pretty.And they taste sweet." Beomgyu answered shyly.

"If they taste sweet,why don't you taste it again hmm?"

Beomgyu was about to answer when Taehyun kissed him.The raven haired boy immediately kissed back when he also wrapped his hand along the waist of his boyfriend.He is right though,Taehyun's lips tasted sweet,he wanted to kiss them forever.

A few minutes after them kissing,Taehyun pulled away and kissed the older's forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." Beomgyu said as he was catchinghis breath from the long kiss.

(~ ̄³ ̄)~ some fluff bcs i miss taegyu

sorry i'm late jkdsfhjkfd

there's a lot of stuff that i need to do and i kinda sneaked this in my work schedule sooooo

i'll only post two chapts today

and i'll be back in about 2-4 days?

pls don't abandon this jlfdahjldsfhdj i won't abandon this either

also after i finish all my personal shit i want to write kinda like an angst short story yk

but anygays

have a great day everyone!!<33