forty-one

uhhh...smut?

The couple went home(aka Beomgyu's house) together,as Taehyun's soccer practice cancelled because their coach had an emergency.

Once they arrived,Beomgyu planned to sit back,relax,and use his phone to watch videos of cats.

But Taehyun had other plans.

He sat on Beomgyu's thighs,straddling the latter.

"Beommie,Hyunnie wants a kiss." Taehyun said and pouted cutely.

Beomgyu didn't complain and kissed the blonde sweetly while holding the latter's back gently,and continued watching on his phone after.

Taehyun smirked and talked again,this time seductively.

"Hyunnie wants a kiss again." he said as he started grinding on Beomgyu's crotch.

"Taehy—" the raven haired was cut off, "Taehyun?Why aren't you calling me Hyunnie?" the younger complained cutely,but still grinding.Beomgyu was getting harder and harder.

"Hyunnie,w-what are you d-doing?S-stop grinding." Beomgyu grunted,slowly feeling pleasure.

"I want you to top me."

"Wha—"

"Top me.Fuck me." Taehyun stated,hand slowly dragging from Beomgyu's chest to his crotch.

"H-hyun,n-no I—" Beomgyu groaned as the blonde palmed him through his pants.

"You don't want me?You don't want to be inside me?"

"No!I mean—no,I just prefer you being the top,and I haven't done this before..."

"There's a first in everything,Beommie.Don't worry,I'll do most of the work,and after this we'll switch,okay?" Taehyun said sweetly,kissing the older's lips.

"O-okay..."

The blonde's eyes immediately lit up,both from joy....and lust.

Beomgyu was nervous.His's was smaller than Taehyun's.What if he couldn't pleasure the other?What if he messes up?

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt something warm wrap his cock.Taehyun was already sucking him.

'That was fast.'

Beomgyu was groaning in pleasure,gripping Taehyun's blonde hair to pull him closer.

"F-fuck...so good...m-more..."

He saw Taehyun smirk while he was still sucking,and increased his speed.When he was almost about to cum,Taehyun pulled away,resulting a whine of desperation from the older.

Taehyun removed his clothes and was about to sit and insert the older's cock in his hole when Beomgyu asked, "Don't you need prep?"

"No,I want to feel your cock stretch my hole fully." he said as he felt the tip push inside his hole,gasping as he lowered himself in Beomgyu's dick.

Taehyun immediately let out a high pitched moan as he bounced slowly,increasing his pace eventually.Beomgyu could only groan in pleasure as well as he looked at his lover's face.He was clearly enjoying this.

The younger kept riding Beomgyu,while the latter was thrusting upwards as well,skin slapping sounds were heard throughout the whole room.He couldn't help it,Taehyun was just too hot.

"Beom...ahh—fuck...I'm c-close..." Taehyun said in between moans,feeling his climax coming.

Beomgyu reached out and pumped the blonde's dick,grunting as he felt the walls of Taehyun tighten around his cock.