five

(a/n: i like taegyu's hands,they look so cute and fitting together:>)

The blonde boy walked to the cafeteria to find his two dumb friends.

That's right,their names are Choi Yeonjun and Huening Kai.

"Taehyunnie!!Right here!" a giant baby stood up and waved his hands enthusiastically.

"I swear to God Kai you look like a moron." Yeonjun said.

"No,I look cute,right Taehyunnie?" the youngest asked when Taehyun approached their table.

"Yes Hyuka,you look like an adorable baby." Taehyun said,pinching the other boy's cheeks.

"See Yeonjun-hyung,Taehyunnie said I look like a baby.Unlike you,you look like a hag." Kai said in a teasing tone,sticking his tongue out to mock the oldest.

Yeonjun bit his lower lip and his eyebrows furrowed,causing the blonde to notice.

"Kai."

"Hmm?"

"Run."

The pink haired boy stood up and started chasing the youngest, "I'll beat your ass when I catch you!"

"You can't catch me,you're too old to run fast." Kai mocked,resulting to an even more enraged Yeonjun.

"This boy—" Yeonjun shouted while running.

Meanwhile,Taehyun just sat in his seat and muttered,

"Ah,to have two dumb friends."

While waiting for the two to finish their chase,the blonde boy looked around to find something interesting.And of course,his eyes landed in a pretty human being.

Beomgyu.

The latter was holding a tray with food in it,walking towards a table with a blue haired boy sitting already.

'Isn't that Yeonjun-hyung's crush?I'll ask later if he knows Beomgyu.'

(*≧∀≦*) please tell me how i'm doing,i want to do better,have a good day!