thirty-six

"Cheers!" Yeonjun said as he lifted his cup filled with alcohol,the others doing the same.

"Beomgyu hyung and Soobin hyung,you two drink first!We want to see your reactions." Kai suggested.

Soobin shrugged before saying, "Beom,let's go." the latter obliged as he downed the drink.

The older grimaced as he immediate drank some soda after, "It's so bitter fuck."

Beomgyu,on the other hand, "Wow,am I drunk already?"

"Beommie,stop overreacting,you literally had half a cup of gin." Taehyun said as he laughed.

"What if..." Yeonjun started while the youngest answered, "Oh god,not again."

"Shut up Kai." Yeonjun said as he shushed the latter, "Let's play Never Have I Ever."

"Of course,the fucking typical drinking game besides truth or dare." Taehyun said as he sipped some of the gin.

"Oh come on,it's different now.Beomgyu and Soobinie are playing for the first time!" the pink haired said,already pouring some shots on some cups.

"Okay,so the only rules is if you've already done it,then take a shot.If not,then,don't,duh.That easy."

"I'll start because I'm the one who suggested this game." "Never have I ever shit my pants." Yeonjun said excitedly.

Kai drank while the remaining four didn't. "What?!You four didn't shit your pants?"

"Well I did but I asked the question so I didn't drink." Yeonjun said with a smug look on his face.

"How about you three."

"Nah."

"Nope."

"Of course not." the three answered.

"Okay my turn!" Soobin said, "Never have I ever skipped classes."

Kai,Yeonjun and Taehyun drank while Beomgyu didn't , "Wow Beomgyu hyung,you're so innocent." Kai teased, "But it's my turn now,let's make it juicy because your questions are boring."

"Never have I ever masturbated in a public place."

The four didn't drink,except for Beomgyu.The others widened their eyes in shock.

"What?!" Yeonjun said in shock.

"Shit,Beom,when was this?" Soobin asked.

"Damn,I take my words back.Beomgyu hyung isn't innocent."

Taehyun remained silent as he remembered something.He remembered the day when they were in the gym bathroom.He went inside the dressing room to put on some clothes and after that,he went out but he didn't see the older anywhere.But he did hear something.Some stroking sounds with a faint groaning and a few curse words.

"What...the...fuck?Is he pleasuring himself right now?" Taehyun thought.

After a few seconds,the raven haired went out the bathroom stall while the younger acted normal.When the older wasn't looking,Taehyun smirked and thought, "Am I the reason,Beomgyu hyung?"

"Uhh n-no follow u-up questions,bitches.Whatever,let's just drink." Beomgyu said as he opened a bottle of soju and drank it all in one go.

Before the others could stop him,he already finished the bottle.

"Fuck Beommie,why'd you do that?" Taehyun said as he grabbed the bottle from Beomgyu's hand.

"Damn,he's wild." Yeonjun said as he sipped some more gin.

"Hyun,can you get me some soda,please?" Beomgyu said to distract the blonde.

Taehyun obeyed as he stood up from his seat,not noticing Beomgyu grabbing another bottle of soju and drinking it again all in one go. "Shit,Beommie stop."

".....No!I wan more sojsdjaljcfks...." Beomgyu talked gibberish,it was clear that he was drunk.

"That's it,no more drink for you.Come on." Taehyun said as he lifted the older bridal style.

"Guys,let me just handle Beomgyu hyung.Feel free to stay and drink." he said before entering his boyfriend's bedroom.

"Soooo,should we go?" the youngest asked, "They might you know,get jiggy.We might disturb them."

"Get jiggy?What the fuck Kai." Yeonjun laughed hard before speaking again, "Yeah,let's go but I can guarantee you they won't have sex right now."

"I can't wait for my $200." Kai proudly said as he smirked.

"Just wait and see Kai." Yeonjun said as they all stand up,getting ready to leave.

(`∀')Ψ place ur bets

lmao jk jk