Seven: Life Story Provided by Estelle

Chapter Seven: Life Story Provided by Estelle

Percy

The weeks leading up to Thanksgiving were uneventful. Annabeth and I hung out a lot. She told me about her relationship with Ken, I told her about how I was still fighting with Rachel over Custody of Annie. She talked about her plans for new builds, and I talked about a new ocean fundraiser I was working on.

When Thanksgiving did roll around, Annie and I pulled into Annabeth's house(she'd volunteered to host) It looked like Piper, Jason, Jonas, Hazel, Frank, Nico, Will, Naomi, and a Lexus that I didn't recognize were already here. We got out and knocked on the door. Annie was bouncing up and down in excitement. Annabeth opened the door, a smile playing on her lips.

"Hey, Percy. Annie. Come on in." She led us into her house. Everyone was strewn around the house.

"Annabeth? I have something for you!" Annie held up the box she'd brought in.

"Thank you, Annie. Should I open it now?"

"Yes!" Annabeth opened the box, and her smile grew even bigger. She held up a leather necklace with carefully painted beads.

"Did you make this?" Annie nodded.

"You've been through a lot in the past year and I wanted to make you a necklace that reminded you that we're all here for you." Annabeth pulled Annie into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much, Annie. I love it." I smiled down at them, glad to see them happy after so long.

•••

"So Hazel, Frank, time to reveal the gender. We all need Percy and Annabeth to lose." Annabeth had sided with me on the bet, seeing as Hazel's family did have a history of girls.

"Okay..." Hazel grinned. "Frank? Can you say it?"

Frank took a deep breath, a glint in his eyes. "I don't think they are mentally prepared but...we are having a girl...and a boy." Piper was the first one to recover from the shock. She got up and started squealing, hugging Hazel and Frank.

"I'm so happy for you guys!!!!" Annabeth joined in, hugging the two.

Soon enough, we were all hugging the pair, except for Ken, who didn't really know anyone here but Annabeth.

"Congratulations," he said, nodding to them.

"Thanks, man." Frank clapped him hard on the back.

"So...no one gets the money?" Leo asked, disappointed.

"No. No money for anyone." Hazel faked shock, then started laughing.

"You know, you do look like you're having twins," I said without thinking. Piper, Hazel, and Annabeth's heads all snapped towards me.

"You never say that to a pregnant woman, Perseus," Piper warned.

"You're probably right...I don't have good experience with pregnant women."

Annabeth shot me an angry glare. "Fuck off,"

"Shit, sorry," my eyes widened. This was the time when I could start being afraid for my life.

"You're gonna get your ass kicked someday, don't make it be today." Annabeth threatened.

I nodded quickly.

"You two had a pretty good run at it while it lasted, at least." Jason shrugged.

"What?" Asked Ken, confused.

"Never mind, Ken." Anna Beth sat down, patting his knee reassuringly.

I sat down and Annie crawled onto my lap, laughing.

"Now I heard something about Percy getting kicked, and I rushed in. Is Annabeth gonna kick his ass in Minecraft again?!" Estelle walked in with a plate of cookies in her hands.

"Hey, 'Stelle." I rolled my eyes.

"No...not his ass anyway." Annabeth's eyes glinted in amusement. Ken shifted next to her uncomfortable.

"Who's this guy? Is Leo secretly gay? Did Annie get a boyfriend?" she asked, gesturing to Ken.

"This is Ken, Estelle." Annabeth introduced him.

"Hey." he waved at her.

"Do you know all these crazy people?" she asked.

"Not really..." Ken trailed off.

"Perfect. I'm going to act out their lives." Everyone sighed. Estelle was trying to get into drama school and loved acting out everything. "So they all meet when they are about four or something like that. They all become best friends. Yay! Mom divorces that dick Gabe Perce told me about, and marries my dad, Paul. When everyone's eleven, I COME TO LIFE! That's like, the best part of the story. Everything else is a bit tragic. Fast forward like a year–everyone is crushing on someone...Percy and Annabeth are crushing on each other, same with Piper and Jason, and Hazel and Frank. For now, Leo's kinda seventh-wheeling."

"Hey!" Leo exclaimed.

Estelle ignored him. "So then in high school when they are 15 or something, Piper and Jason get together, Hazel and Frank get together, Leo meets Calypso and they get together, and Percy and Annabeth get together. Thalia decides to be single forever, and the same with Reyna. Oh, and Nico and Will get together. That's definitely the best part. For you, anyway. Then a year later, Percy and Annabeth get secretly married–" Ken looked at Annabeth, confused.

"That's the guy you married in high school?"

"Yup..." said Annabeth in a strained voice.

"Anyways, they got married. No one knows. Then they get arrested because of a bar fight, and Thalia accidentally lets it slip that they are married to Annie's dad because she found out. So basically they have to get divorced, and no one talks for about seven years. Percy marries Annie's mom, Rachel. They have Annie, and that's great, but Rachel wasn't that great. Annabeth marries some dick named Luke, they have a daughter, then they get divorced. As I said, Luke was a dick. So anyway, seven years later, Percy and Annabeth's kids are best friends, and Percy and Annabeth meet because of a playdate. Percy and Rachel get divorced, thank god. Oh, and Piper and Jason got married. So Percy and Annabeth become friends again, then they start dating, and next thing you know, wham bam thank you ma'am devil's tango and Annabeth's preggo! Percy proposes, tricking Annabeth into thinking that she was planning Frank and Hazel's proposal. They were actually already engaged, by the way. Annabeth says yes, and everyone's happy. A few weeks later, Annabeth has a miscarriage and everyone's sad. Then Percy and Annabeth break up because...Percy gets horny. Then like two years later or something, they run into each other, and they become friends again. Then there is another round of, 'AM I PREGNANT?' Annabeth wasn't pregnant, though. So that's good. Oh, and Hazel and Frank got married. And Piper was pregnant. Then Percy and Annabeth kind of date kind of don't date. Fast-forward a little while, and they want to go on vacation together after Christmas! But that doesn't happen. I'm not going to go into detail, but basically, everything goes wrong. Annabeth goes to Greece, and she comes back just in time for Piper to have Jonas, just about the cutest baby in the world. Then she goes back to Greece. Hazel is pregnant, and Annabeth comes back! That was mainly Percy and Annabeth, but you need to know your girlfriend! YOu are dating Annabeth, right?" Everyone sat there, completely shocked.

"Sorry we took so long getting inside." Paul and Mom came in, carrying more plates of cookies. "What did we miss?"

•••