Epilogue

5 years later- Real life timeline

The share price of the "Carter" hotel chain rose sharply, which led to an overload of the system on the stock exchange, after processing an unprecedented number of transactions.

As our television crew finds out, Noah Carter has not yet spoken in public about the news that erupted like wildfire that he got twins with the current senator Kaylee Carter, his wife.

We have to wait for him to appear in public with official information. . .

I picked up the remote and turned off the TV. There was too much media hype surrounding everything. . . Noah of course helped me a lot in the campaign,  behind the scenes. It also meant the hinterland for all his affairs to find support in legal streams. I am now able to hold his backside, as he is always there for me, to keep me safe from everything.

I laughed as I glanced at the beautiful Noah singing a lullaby to our little babies in the rocking chair. His lips moved rhythmically as he sang in a pituitary voice. He looked at me with a look full of warmth and smiled at me.

"I told you not to turn on the TV for a few days. . . take a break from everything. "

''You're right. . . ''

I approached him and put one hand on his shoulder, with the other hand I stroked his hair. I bent down to kiss him gently and then I took Alexei as he continued to rock in the chair gently caressing Mia's gentle palms.

'' Let's leave them in the crib, or you won't be able to separate from them. Never again! ''

We put them down, I set them up nicely, while Noah wound up a carousel that started playing wonderful notes of a children's lullaby.

He hugged me and kissed my hair as I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist.

''I'm happy. With you. With them. With our family. "

"I love you Kay as I've never loved before."

''I love you too.''

We watched our sleeping children, as the faint morning light broke through the curtains. Wonderful music enveloped us with its magical sound and led us to Wonderland, our distant land.

"I knew you would be mine from the moment I saw you that morning in your office. Fate wanted us to meet and I was ready to go against anyone and against everything just to make your eyes the first thing I see when I wake up. You are mine good fairy made of dreams. "

I hugged him even tighter, closing my eyelids tightly. This is not a dream, this is a dream come true!

"You know, I never told you, but I had a weird dream before our first meeting. Somehow I already knew in advance that we were destined for each other, that we were made to complement each other. And before I met you, I knew you were mine. "

''Forever.''

<<< THE END >>>

---------------------------------
Check out my new book
"Absolutely his"
I think it is way better than this one.