Chapter _27_

Kaylee's POV:

As the car made its way through the columns of cars, cutting roads like a knife blade, I hung from a cliff. Thousands of feet hovering above my body, I hung from the cliff of my own life, while his hand on my exposed thigh was like a chase pushing me to jump.

I would occasionally glance at him, as he kept staring at me each time, in fact as if he was looking through me and absorbing me thoroughly. Then I would turn my head painfully to the other side, staring into the thick glass of the car. It was as if he saw my internal struggle with myself. 

The question is - to be or not to be?

A question I had no answer to.

The gate opened slowly and anticipated my downfall. The car sailed into the yard and after he extended his hand to me like a gentleman, we got out of the car. I hurried, walking in front of him, unconsciously fleeing from the inevitable. Right in front of the door, he grabbed my hand, and from the force of his grip, I performed a pirouette like a longtime ballerina and with a strong blow ended up fused with his mascular chest.

I stared at the hint of the tattoo protruding past his shirt, for fear of looking up and surrendering to low passions.

"Look at me, Kaylee."

He said softly into my ear, like some plea, showering my neck with short kisses.

''I said. Look at me!''

He hissed, grabbing me by the wrists with both hands, and pushed me against the wall. He raised my arms above my head, and  caged me with his sculpted body. His scent paralyzed all my senses like a stunner and I was not able to speak, think or move.

With his eyes closed, which hid his anger and lust, he gently caressed my neck with the tip of his nose, reaching for my cleavage and lowered one hand lightly, sliding down mine. He continued to lower it until he reached my thigh and began to titillate it, sliding higher and deeper. He raised his head and our noses brushed, moving rhythmically left and right. I felt his growing buldge, pressing against me and I groaned briefly and suddenly.

At that moment, our lips merged and his dominance showed itself in its full light. His touches- fierce and full of electric charge, electrified my body as if I were under high voltage. Not separating from me, he blindly opened the door with one hand and pushed it with his foot. We entered the house, where it was pitch dark. I slammed the door with my free hand and returned to perform maneuvers on his body.

As we saw nothing in the darkness that surrounded us, we moved blindly performing the tango of death. He leaned me over the couch, caressing my thighs and buttocks.

Moaning, I raised my hands to unbutton his shirt and accidentally hooked a large lamp next to the furniture. Lamp fell with a loud bang, the sound of broken glass echoing through the dark and empty house. I tried to turn my head to see what the situation was around us and what exactly I had broken, but Noah quickly turned my head towards him and continued to kiss me passionately, almost murderously.

"Fuck it."

He murmured as I took off his shirt and ran my fingers over his mural-painted chest and shoulders. He grabbed  a fist of my hair and threw my head back, while the fingers of his other hand gently found their way to my lacy thong. He grabbed the edge of my panties with one finger and began to take them off. I groaned . . . and moaned . . . in pleasure. . . in sweet anticipation. . . in pain. . .

''Who is. . .oh, sir, Mrs. Carter. . .i am really sorry. . . I heard a loud bang and thought someone had broken into the house. . . ''

Hayden appeared in front of us with a gun in his hands, visibly surprised and disturbed by the sight he caught after turning on the light.

The expression on Noah's face was devilish, dark, and destructive. With hooded eyes pointed at Hayden, he turned his body towards him and just when he wanted to say something and walked over, I stopped him with my embracing hands.

''Please do not. He is not guilty of anything, he was just doing his job. "

I said softly, trying to calm the growing anger in him. He closed his eyes, so damn hard.

''Go away. IMMEDIATELY!''

"Yes, boss."

Hayden exclaimed obediently and disappeared from our sight in a millisecond.

I began to pull on my underwear and lower my dress, which had been lifted like a gust of wind. Slowly opening his eyes and turning to me, he raised his hand to caress my cheek. In that moment, I stopped him quickly, blocking his arm with mine.'

'Dont. This was obviously a mistake. A huge mistake. It's good that someone came across and broke off this charade. "

I said breathlessly and in extremely high tones, as if I didn't believe what I was saying.

''Mistake?''

"Let's not complicate the situation any further. It is enough that you forced me to marry you and that I have to live with you. "

"Do you really think so?"

''It's true. I did not enter this marriage with my free will. You know I would never have married you if it weren't for my stupid brother."

He was speechless for a moment and if the look could kill, I would have been dead a long time ago. He looked at me darkly and in his eyes I could see the blood flowing in the waterfalls. He was bloodthirsty.

He pushed me away and left the house, pounding on the door loudly, so that the echo of the impact wandered around the house like a haunted ghost.

I collapsed on the floor, sobbing, my hands covering my trembling mouth.