Interrupted (18+)

Pairing: Damon x reader

Genre: Fluff, Smut

Characters: Damon, Y/N

Description: Y/N and Damon are interrupted during a heated make out session and Damon is not happy.

Body's tangled with each other, tongues fighting for dominance, sweat dripping from both of your bodies. This was the way you wanted to spend your Saturday night.

You and Damon were on the couch in a very heated makeout session. You moaned as Damon sucked on your sweet spot at the crook of your neck.

You pulled on his hair as his lips made their way down your body, closer to your heat. He moved back up your body and attached himself once again to your lips. His fingers fumbled with the buttons of your shirt and Damon let out an irritated huff. He pulled your shirt off and smiled as the buttons landed on the floor.

"Damon! That was my favourite shirt!" You gave him a stern look, narrowing your eyes at him. You soon softened as he placed his lips back onto yours. Your fingers began fumbling at the button of his jeans as Damons kisses began to get hungrier.

Hot and heavy pants was the only sound that filled the room. Damons fingers began to move slowly down your body, edging closer and closer to your heat, but he stopped when he heard the door open.

He jumped up and moved over to cover you from the person entering the room. "Now what do we have here?" Stefan smugly leaned against the doorframe, arms across his chest. "What do you want, Stefan?"

You could hear the anger and frustration in Damons voice which turned you on a little bit. You crossed your legs over to get a little bit of friction, but it wasn't enough. You whined under your breath, quiet enough so that only Damon could hear, or so you thought.

"Er, Damon. I think Y/N needs your attention. She's getting a little frustrated." Damon flashed a warning look at Stefan and showed his fangs. "Get the fuck out, NOW!" Stefan giggled to himself and walked out, locking the door behind him.

Damon turned his attention towards you and heat began to pool underneath you as he looked at you hungrily. "Now, where were we?"

He stood up and pulled you by your legs so you were lying down. He attacked your neck with kisses as his fingers began to work their magic on you, untying the knot that had built in your stomach.