Library Antics (18+)

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Kai x reader

Genre: Smut

Characters: Kai, Y/N

Description: Y/N begins to tease Kai which he doesn’t like.

“Kai, stop! Somebody’s going to see us!” “I don’t care.”

Kai had pulled you behind some shelves in the school library and began attacking your neck with kisses, his hands wandering the naked skin of your legs. You tugged harshly on his hair and pulled his head back, causing a low grunt to come out of him.

“Really, Parker? Is that how you want to play it? Sex in a public place where I can’t make a sound?” A mischievous smirk spread across his face as he envisioned what that would be like. He nodded and attempted to  lift you onto one of the shelves but you fought back and gained the upper hand.

You pushed him against the shelves and knelt down on your knees as Kai was slowly getting his breath back. “Well, Kai. Let’s see how quiet you can be.” The sound of a zipper filled the silence that enveloped the both of you. Kai’s eyes widened as he felt you undoing his belt buckle and his jeans falling to the floor. “C’mon babe, please.”

He began to plead with you but you were having none of it. You pulled his boxers down and began to tease his tip, drawing circles around it with your tongue. “Oh god.” Kai was biting his hand in an attempt to muffle the rising sounds in his body. You began to suck his member which caused Kai’s legs to straighten to keep himself upright.

Immediately after, his member became erect and your could feel the pre-cum leaking from his tip. You added your hand into the mixture, pumping his member to the rhythm of your mouth. You looked up and smiled a little at the expression on Kai’s face. His face was scrunched up in an effort to keep him from making a noise.

You could tell he was close to cumming as Kai’s breathing began to get more ragged. You pumped and sucked quicker and harder until he was right on the edge. You let go of his member and stood up, a wide smile on your face. A look of horror emerged on his face as he realised what you had done.

“C’mon, babe. Please. You can’t leave me like this.” You laughed and gathered together your belongings before turning around and walking away. “Yes I can. That’s what you get for being a horny little bastard.”

As you got to the top of the stairs, you felt a hand close around your arm and spin you around. “I can still have my way with you, Y/N. Leave you longing for me like you did to me.” He dragged you into an empty stairwell at the back of the library and slammed the door shut, locking it behind him.

He began to walk towards you, like a beast stalking its prey. You began to back down the stair well, excitement and arousal seeping into your veins. You gasped slightly as your back hit the stone wall. Kai stopped on the last stair and leaned in towards you, his breath hitting your lips.

He stayed there for a while blowing hot air onto your lips until he finally closed the space between you, clenching a fistful of hair in his hand. He pulled you towards him and you wrapped your arms around his neck, trying to bring him down to your level. The step that he was standing on gave him an artificial height difference so you had to stand even higher on your tiptoes than usual.

Kai’s hands travelled from your hair and down your body until he stopped at your ass, squeezing it hard. You squealed a little which made him giggle. “Remember princess, you have to be quiet.” He reached under your skirt with his other hand and slid his finger across your folds, spreading your wetness. “Oh, look at that. So wet for me already.”

He licked his lips as he moved your panties aside. You shuddered as you felt his cold fingers on your burning skin. He teased your hole for a while until, without warning, he pushed two fingers inside you and began pumping. Your mouth was open wide but no sound was coming out. The current feelings rushing through your body was indescribable.

Your breathing began to quicken as Kai entered a third finger and began to quicken his pace. You could feel a loud moan threatening to escape your body so you bit your arm, hard. Kai noticed this and cackled evilly. He moved the hand that was on your ass towards your clit and began to rub figure 8s. You could feel your legs begin to buckle at the sensations that were coarsing through your body.

“Baby, I’m gonna cum!” Just before your release, Kai stopped pumping and took out his fingers, wiping them on a tissue. “What the fuck, Kai?!” He just looked at you and smiled. “Told you I would leave you longing for me.”

He gave you one last kiss on the cheek before walking back up the stairs and into the library, leaving you standing in the stairwell alone and horny. “Just you wait, Parker. I’ll get you back, even if it’s the last thing I