Guitar Picks

Pairing: Enzo x reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Enzo, Y/N

Description: Y/N really wants to learn how to play the guitar so Enzo takes it upon himself to teach her.

A smile lit up your face when you heard the soft strums of a guitar being played. You followed the sound into your bedroom and found Enzo sitting on the bed. Stood in the doorway, you swayed to the sounds you heard as you became totally engrossed in the song that was playing.

Enzo noticed you standing in the doorway and smiled a little. He loved it when you listened to him, it gave him a boost of confidence knowing that the woman that he loves, who he cares most about, wants to listen to him play. When he finished, soft clapping sounded as you walked towards the bed. "That was beautiful, babe." You sat down beside him and rested your head on his shoulder. "I wish I could play guitar like that. I've always wanted to try, but I've never had the time to."

An idea popped into Enzos head and a smile grew across his face. "How about I teach you, my love?" Enzo placed the guitar down on the bed as you jumped up with excitement and threw yourself onto him, embracing him. "That would be the best, baby." He chuckled at your excitement and placed the guitar on your lap, wrapping his arms around you.

Enzo placed the guitar pick into your hand and guided it across the guitar strings, letting out a beautiful tune. A wide grin spread across your lips as Enzo continued to guide you threw every step, helping you to learn each chord.

Soon enough, you had learned the basics and wanted to try by yourself. You climbed off of Enzos lap and sat beside him with the guitar. You held the pick in between your fingers and strummed whilst your other hand held down the chords. The longer you played for, the more your confidence built especially when Enzo began to sing.

Your heart soared when the sound of his voice mixed with the soft sounds of the guitar. This moment was so precious to you that you wished that it would never end. You and Enzo smiled at each other as you both continued to play your instruments.