So We Meet Again

Pairing: Damon x reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Damon, Y/N

Description: Damon spots Y/N in the Mystic Grill and finally works up the courage to ask her out.

A/N: Part 2 to Meeting for the First Time

Ever since you met Damon Salvatore, you haven't been able to take your mind off him. His eyes, his body, his posture. Everything about him was just magnificent.

You were currently sitting in the Mystic Grill, nursing a cup of coffee, lost in your thoughts of Damon once again. This was the time that Damon just so happened to walk into the building and spot you sitting at your table. His cheeks flushed red and retreated back out of the door. He couldn't stop thinking about you either, but he just couldn't work up the courage to ask you out. However, the more he thought about you, the more he wanted to be with you. Taking a deep breath, Damon walked back into the Grill and straight up to the bar, ordering a whiskey.

You were so zoned out in your thoughts that you didn't notice Damon coming towards you until he sat down.

"Damon?" You looked at him, half-surprised, half-excited. Damon flashed you a smile "The one and only." You laughed at him and began to strike up a conversation, innocently flirting from time to time. Hands drifted across the table and entwined themselves. Eyes looked up and down and a blush rose up on your cheeks.

"You look so beautiful when you blush." You gave a sweet laugh and looked away, embarrassed. Damon reached over the table and turned your head, embracing you in a sweet, yet loving, kiss.

"Wow." You stared at Damon, taken aback at his actions. "I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted but I just wanted you to know that I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since we first met a couple of weeks ago. I've been hoping I'd run into you again, but I didn't actually think I would."

You began to smile at Damons' admittance, happy that he felt the same way you did. "Damon, I feel the exact same way. Your whole being intrigued me from the very first time I saw you."

"Well, Y/N. How about you make your feelings official and go out on a date with me?" He smiled sheepishly at you, his eyes nervously darting around the room. "Alright. Pick me up at 7. I'll text you my address." With that, you pecked Damon on the cheek and walked out of the grill to get ready for the night of your life...