Sequel

I have good news!  We got a sequel up!

——xxxx—

Chapter: 1

The unaware became a reality, in order to stop her haunted passed, she has to unveil somethings she's never told anyone. She laid in bed, gasping for breath after waking up from nights from her past. It all started when she saw the sold sign on that old gothic-styled church base but soon, Alice Jones learned the truth. She saw the wicked woman, Sister Wood-house from Hal's toturious decision to send her to that nunnery. She still had nightmares about it to this day. There was things about the time she'd spent in her teenage years when she was expecting Charles that she never told anybody, including her husband, FP Jones.

Being married for six years had their challenges, but nothing she and FP couldn't tackle head on. But Alice always had a thing about secrets. She kept locked tightly inside, no-soul to tell about her fearful spring at the Sisters. She had a house to take care of, mortgage doesn't come cheap. FP and her were working full-time jobs, balancing while raising a eight-year-old son. She didn't have the time for the past to sneak up on her.

—-xxxx—-

And there it is!

I hope you liked the sneak peek. Come check out the new story! ❤️❤️