Don't Look At Me...

Y/N's P.O.V.

For the last couple of days, Yoongi has been locked up in his room doing work. He hasn't stepped foot out of the room and you were starting to worry. He was a grown man though so you figured that he should be fine. Although, you were more worried about his mental health. Losing his mother took a toll on him even though they seemed to hate each other. After all, it was his mother. 

You sighed and looked down at the little bowl of pudding you made. A hand written note laid underneath the spoon. You had been sending him little gifts and notes each day. All of it in hopes that one day, he would come out. He still hasn't came out but you didn't want to give up just yet. 

"There you are Y/N. I was looking for you and needed to ask for a favor."

You turned around and saw Namjoon standing in the doorway. You never really spoke to Namjoon much but he was very kind so you felt at ease around him. 

"Sure, what is it?"

He looked around and then stepped out of the way.

"Let's talk in my office."

Secretary Jin's P.O.V.

"The farmers have also demanded that all property be restored and will not hesitate to use forc-... You're not listening Yoongi."

I stared down at Yoongi who was a disheveled mess. He was barely alive not to mention barely dressed. 

"Yoongi I've told you that you need to rest. Why are you pushing your body to its limits? You won't get anything done until you're better."

He sniffled and weakly pulled his unbuttoned shirt over his shoulder. 

"I told you... I'm fine."

I sighed and began to pick up the papers off the desk. I don't even know why I actually agreed to this... He's clearly unable to work in this state. 

"Wha- What are you doing Jin?"

"I'm leaving. We won't continue doing anything else until you're better."

He tried to protest but ending up coughing. Realizing that I was right, he sat back down in silence. 

"Look at yourself Yoongi. You're not ready to handle anything yet. Your room is a mess and not only that but your whole body is begging for rest. You haven't stepped out of this room or seen the sun in day. You can't keep living like this. It's bad for you."

He didn't say a word and slowly let his face hit his desk. I did feel sorry for him. He was in this state because of me... I know that. Except I wouldn't do anything different if I was allowed another chance. I did what had to be done. 

"I'll be leaving now. Someone will be here shortly to take care of you."

"No. Don't send anyone on. Only you are allowed in my room now. That's an order Jin."

I sighed and closed the door to his room. As I was heading back to my office, my shoulders dropped. Yoongi wasn't the only one who was tired. The police and special investigation team has been inspecting every inch of the castle and I've had to deal with them a lot. By now, any suspicions of me have been cast away. No one though I would ever do such a thing in the first place so I no longer have to worry as much. 

When I opened the door to the office, I walked in on Namjoon and Y/N having a photoshoot... For his plants. Namjoon was snapping pictures while Y/N was struggling to hold up a light. They stopped once they heard me open the door.

"Ah Ji-"

"Nope, I don't wanna know and I don't wanna help."

Namjoon glared at me before going back to his plants. Y/N laughed nervously and tried not to fall off the stool she was standing on.