Part 4

(ACTUAL DAY)

I open my eyes and sit up. I feel Bruno roll over. I get out of bed and he sits up rubbing his eyes.

Bruno: "What's wrong?"

Me: "Where are we?" I look around.

Bruno: "The house." I run over to Bruno and hug him, I sit in his lap.

Bruno: "Are you hungry?" I nod. "I have a restaurant reserved for us. Get ready." I stand up.

Me: "Whe-where are my clothes?" Bruno puts his hand on my lower back and walks me to my new room. Bruno pointed everything out for me.

Bruno: "Your panties and bras' are up here. Your tank tops are here. Your jeans and skirts are here. Your shirts are here and your dresses are in the closet." I looked around surprised at what Bruno had done for me.

Me: "You did all of this for me?"

Bruno: "Yeah. I just wanted to make you feel comfortable." I hug him.

Me: "Thank you!" Bruno smiled and hugged me back.

Bruno: "Anything for you!"

Bruno goes to his room to get dressed. I look through my closet after curling my hair and putting on make up.

Me: "Bruno!" Bruno walks in my room wearing a black tux and a white shirt.

Bruno: "What's wrong?!" Bruno looked worri.

Me: "I don't know what to wear." I stand up. "Help me?"

Bruno goes to my closet and looks at my dresses. He pulls out a short purple dress with black heels. He hands it to me.

Bruno: "This."

My dress he picked out is dark purple and sparkly. It's a hip hugger.

I put it on and turn around so Bruno can button it.

Bruno: "Ready?"

Me: "Yeah."

We get in the car and head to the restaurant. We eat then get back in the car. The car wouldn't start. Bruno tried three different times. He sighed a little pissed.

Bruno: "Looks like we are walking." It starts raining.

Me: "Damn it's cold!" Bruno looks at me. He has water dripping down his face making him look so sexy and wet.

Bruno: "Here." Bruno hands me his jacket.

It's pouring and we are trying to get home as fast as we can. We run, holding hands. We finally make it home fourty-five long minutes later.

Bruno and I go to his room. I went in there to use his long body mirror because I don't have one in my room. Bruno went in there to change. I thought I would flirt with Bruno just to see what he would say.

Me: "I like that shirt on you while you're wet!" I wasn't lying either.

Bruno giggled, I get on his bed and lay down. I close my eyes and sigh a sigh of comfort and relief.

Bruno: "Like it?!"

Me: "Love it!"

Bruno: "You can sleep in here if you want. I'm gonna watch t.v. in the living room for a while."

Me: "Before you, there was no sunlight. I don't know what I would do without you." Bruno smiled. "I would probably chug morphine again!" Bruno gasped.

Bruno: "That's it!" I give him a confused look. Bruno goes in the living and sits on the couch with his guitar, pen, and paper. He starts making a song. I take my dress and heels off. I put on one of Bruno's gray shirts. I walk out in the living room. Bruno is so focused on making his song. I get in his bed and fall asleep.