Part 16

Ari's P.O.V.

I start thinking about what just happened in the bathroom as we head to Bruno's car. I get in back so Phil can have the passenger seat next to Bruno. I'm sure they'll want to talk about the game or something that boys always talk about. "Alright so Phil, I have a little something that I need to show you but, it needs to be done at the studio." Bruno whispered to Phil. If he was expecting me not to hear, he was wrong. He really needs to learn how to whisper when he doesn't want his girlfriend to know something. Wait, he tells me everything so why can't I know what it is? Is he seeing another girl because he's not in love with me anymore? Was I just a little quickie for him before he goes and sees a different girl? Oh God, what have I gotten myself into? I'm dating a famous singer and he's just using me. Ugh, this was a big mistake to even move into his house with him. I mean, what kind of famous singer would go and date a normal Brooklyn girl like me? I mean, come on. I know I wouldn't. I think I'm just going to go move back in with Ryla. I know she'll take good care of me and I can start my life over again... without Bruno Mars. I should've never gone to his stupid concert or to the club with him. This is craziness! I pull out the new phone Bruno bought me (I need to remember to give this back to him when I leave) and text Ryla. 'Hey, I'll be coming back home soon. You were right about Bruno.' I ponder about sending this to her. Dammit, I can't do this to him. I mean, look at all the things he's done for me! "Ari, are you okay, baby?" Bruno asked, turning his head to look at me. I nod and give him a totally fake smile. " Yeah, I'm okay." I lie. Bruno smiles back and nods also before turning his head and looking at the road. "Dude, do you got popcorn so we can finish watching the game?" Phil asked Bruno. Bruno smiles. "Hell yeah, man!" I sigh then save the message I typed out for Ryla. We finally get home about twenty minutes later and I hurry inside, slamming my room door after I speed walk in there. I grab my suitcases out from under my bed and start taking everything out of the dresser and stuff it into a suitcase. I go to the closet then pull everything off the hangers and throw it on the bed, hot tears streaming down my face. I hear heavy footsteps walking up to my door then opening it. Bruno walked in then closed the door behind him. "Baby, what are you doing?" He asked, his voice soft. "Who's the other girl, Bruno?" I say, still throwing things out of the closet. "Ari, there isn't another girl. You are the only girl I want in my life. I've proved it to you so many times, baby." Bruno says, his eyebrows forming a straight line. I chuckle, knowing him, he's hiding that too. "You don't have to lie Bruno!" I say raising my voice a little bit. Bruno shakes his head then walks up to me and grabs my wrist. "Ari, you are the only one I want. You stole my heart!" He exclaims. "Don't touch me, Bruno!" I scream. He grabs my other wrist and stands in front of me so I couldn't take anything else out of my closet. "Baby, stop!" Bruno yelled back. "I'm not your baby!" I scream again, then struggle to get out of his grip. "Ariana, what is going on? We were having such a good time and then you... changed. You said you were fine." Bruno softly spoke. 'Yeah well, I lied. Bruno, I'm not a girl you can just quickly fuck then move on to the next one. I know you're seeing another girl and that's fine, you can have her, I'm moving back in with Ryla so all the other girls you have live with you can have my room. I'll be fully packed and out of here by midnight, the latest." I explain, empathy and sadness filling my voice. I break out of Bruno's grip and he just stands there, totally shocked by what I just said. "Ariana, there is no other girl that's going to come live with me! I've been with you for a while and I'm staying with you. And the sex in the bathroom? You agreed to it! You could've told me no! I want you, baby and only you. Even if I did want another girl, when would I have time to do it behind your back when I've been with you all day, everyday of this relationship and longer! Don't just get up and leave me! I love you." Bruno cried, tears running down his face too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Sorry this chapter is so short. I just wanted to update really quick.

Do you think Ari should leave Bruno and move back in with Ryla? Comment and tell me what you think!

Rate this story: 1-10 in the comments!!

Don't forget to vote and fan please!! Thank you Hooligans for reading this story :) It means so much to me!!! Love you all! #BockWitMe