Part 11

Ariana's P.O.V.

I silently walk back to Bruno's car and slide in the drivers seat. I could smell his wonderful cologne; I'm going to miss it and him so much. This is terrible. I wipe the tears that were on my cheeks and drive to Ryla's. As I drove, I turned the radio on. What was on? Bruno fucking Mars! Just the Way You Are.

I remember when he sang this to me at the concert. I was so nervous to be on stage in front of so many fans. It was such a rush and a once in a life time thing to be up there with Bruno Mars then move in with him and have sex with him. It's unbelievable and I am sooo lucky.

I finally pull up in front of Ryla's house. Hmm, her window is fixed so she must be back. I get out of the car and stumble up to her front door. I knock and pray that she is here. The door swings open and there stood Ryla. I break down crying and Ryla raps me up in her arms and leads me into her house. I bawl my eyes out as she sits on the couch and lays me down in her lap.

"What's wrong, Ari?" Ryla asked. I sniff and try holding my tears back.

"Bruno left." I sniff then cry again.

Ryla's P.O.V.

When Ari told me that Bruno left, I got so pissed that I grabbed her phone and called him. He answered on the third ring.

"Hey babe." Bruno greeted.

"I'm not your fucking babe. It's her friend, Ryla. Why did you leave her? I though you loved her you stupid piece of shit!"

Bruno's P.O.V.

Ryla called me some hurtful names and my jaw dropped.

"Ryla, I went on tour. If you would listen to her then you would know. I would've took her but management said not yet. Just take care of her, okay?"

Ryla's P.O.V.

I nodded. "I'm sorry Bruno, I just want to protect Ari, you know? You would too if you were in this situation. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. I would've too. Just cheer her up? Alright?" Bruno whispered.

"Yeah, I'll do that." I hung up and realized Ari was gone.

"Ari!" I yelled.

Ariana's P.O.V.

I drove downtown and pulled my guitar out of the trunk of Bruno's car. I also grabbed a microphone and a speaker to plug it into. I run out in the middle of the road, dangerous, I know. I plugged the microphone into the speaker then put the microphone to my height then started playing my acoustic version of It Will Rain

'If you ever leave me baby, leave some morphine at my door, 'cause it'll take a whole lot of medication, to realize what we used to have, we don't have it anymore.'

A crowd started forming around me and clapping to the beat. I finally made it to the chorus when Ryla showed up.

'Cause there'll be no sunlight, if I lose you baby, there'll be no clear skies, if I lose you baby, and just like the clouds my eyes will do the same, if you walk away, everyday it'll rain.'

Ryla started yelling my name. "Ari! Ariana! Come on lets go!" She commanded.

I changed the song to Little Things by One Direction.

'Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me, but bear this in mind, it was meant to be.'

The crowed cheered me on.

'I'm in love with you, and all these little things.'

The crowd had their cameras out, recording and taking pictures.