Part 6

Bruno: "No problem babe. You deserve it!"

Me: "No I don't! I mean, I didn't do anything for you!"

Bruno grabs me by my waist and pulls me in close to him.

Bruno: "Ari, you give me everything by breathing!"

I hug Bruno's waist and bury my face into his chest. I didn't deserve a man like this. I pull away and get in the passenger seat oh his car. He opens the garage door and gets in the car. I turn my phone on, I has twelve missed calls from Ryla and three from my "brother", Sam.

Sam is my best friend but, he seems like a brother to me. I call him back.

(Phone Call)

Sam: "Hello?"

Me: "Hey, it's Ari."

Sam: "Oh god! I was so worried about you, Ariana!"

Me: "Why? You know I'm always safe!"

Sam: "Yeah well, I heard Ryla kicked you out."

Me: "Not really."

Sam: "Where are you?"

Me: "Just know I'm in safe hands." I hang up.

"Me: "I don't get why everybody is all of a sudden worried about me."

Bruno: "I don't know, but, you are safe."

Me: "I know I'm safe. How does everybody know I was in the hospital?" Bruno shrugged.

Bruno: "I don't know. There might have been a few paparazi's at the studio or something."

Me: "Great!" (Sarcasm)

Bruno: "Don't worry, Ari. It's okay!" I sigh.

Me: "I hope so!" Bruno grabbed my hand and held it. Twenty minutes later, we parked in front of a huge skyscraper?

Me: "Wow!"

Bruno: "Big huh?"

Me: "Yeah, it's huge!"

Bruno and I get out of the car. He locks it then grabs my hand and holds it as we walk in the building. We turn right and get in the elevator.

Me: "Is this where the interview is?"

Bruno: "Yes ma'am."

Me: "Who's interviewing?"

Bruno: "Fuse." Bruno leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips.

The elevator door opened and we stepped out into a big, well light room. There was a white chair in the middle of the room and a white love seat across from it.

A very ugly girl walked out and sat in the chair. Bruno led me to the love seat, he sat down first, then, I sat down next to him. A camera man came out and the interview started.

Iben (Interviewer) : "Hello, I'm Iben and I'm here with the famous Bruno Mars and his beautiful girlfriend Ariana Hallen." Iben stopped and looked at me. "Ari?"

I look at her with wide eyes.

Me: "Ibie?"

Iben: "Oh god, Your alive!" I get up and hug her.

Me: "Yeah."

Iben: "I thought you were murdered when- never mind."

Iben looked at the camera.

Iben: "Ariana and I were best friends since kindergarten. When her mom was murdered, I thought she was too. Ariana, you are even more beautiful than you were before and trust me, you were very beautiful."

Me: "Thanks."

Iben: "So Bruno, you made a new song. Is that right?"

Bruno: "Yeah, it's called 'It Will Rain'.

Iben: "Did you write 'It Will Rain' for a special someone?" Iben smiled.

Bruno: "I stayed up all night making this song for Ariana."

Bruno slid a folded up paper under my thigh secretly.

Iben: "After the break, Bruno is going to sing 'It Will Rain'!"

I read the paper, it said:

There'll be no sunlight, if I lose you baby, there'll be no clear skies, if I lose you baby, and just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same, if you walk away, everyday it will rain, rain, rain.

Me: "Bruno, what is this?"

Bruno: "That's the part of the song you'll be singing with me and please, don't say no."

Bruno heads to the microphones as I stand there, nervous and speechless. I sighed then walked over to the microphones too and the interview starts again.

Bruno starts singing. It comes time for both of us to sing. I loved the song. The second time, I sang the chorus by myself. Finally, the song was over. Bruno came over and hugged me.

Bruno: "You just made yourself famous!" I smile a fake smile.

Iben ends the interview and I hurry and get in the elevator. Bruno runs over and slips in before the door closes.

Bruno: "What's wrong?"

Me: "I can't be famous!" I was so scared, Bruno could tell.

Bruno: "Why? What's wrong?"

Me: "My dad is the one who killed my mom!"

Bruno: "Yeah, so?"

Me: "So, his favorite show is the Fuse! He gets out of prison tomorrow and he will come here looking for me!"

Bruno: "It's alright Ari. Just calm down. I won't let anything hurt you." I take a deep breath then hug Bruno.

Bruno: "I have to tell you something." I look at Bruno scared.

*********************************************

Author's Note: Sorry it took me so long to update :( I was too busy updating my other 2 stories 'Sometimes It Happens' and 'The Lucky One'.

I need more people to read, vote, and comment. I'm not getting very many which was another reason I didn't update this story. I need at least 100 more votes before I'll update again plllease!

What do you think Bruno is going to tell Ariana?! Do you got butterflies? I'll tell you all when I get 100 more votes!