Part 19

Ari's P.O.V

I sigh then head to the kitchen to get something to drink when I hear the garage door open. Bruno walks in with bags under his eyes and a McDonald's bag. I smile. "Hey, Bruno. How's your day." He sets the bag of food down for me. "I brought you some food, your favorite." Bruno kisses my forehead then heads down the hall to his room.

Bruno's P.O.V.

I don't understand why I wrote It Will Rain again. I guess it's because I don't want to lose Ari. She's my everything even though she's been stressing me out lately. I sit at the foot of the bed and put my hands over my face and just think. Think about Unorthodox Jukebox, Ari, Phil, and my fans. Why is this stressing me out so much? I just need to chill- have a relaxing day for once. Instead of being the famous Bruno Mars, I want to be Peter. Just for a day. I lay down in my bed and turn the t.v. on. I start watching Spongebob, smiling. He has life so freaking easy! Why can't I? Ugh! Ari comes into my room and stands by the side of the bed, closes to the door. "Do you not want to hang out with me or what?" She complained. I sigh. "Ari, I just want some alone time. Can you do that for me? Let me have my alone time?" I flip. Ari nods, her eyes watering up as she leaves the room.

Ari's P.O.V.

Bruno's been really rude lately. I don't understand what I did. I sigh then go to the living room to fold laundry. I flop on the couch and look at the ripped up song. Does this mean that Bruno's gonna leave me? Oh shit, he is! I knew there was another girl! Why can't he just tell me instead of sneaking around? Ugh, he's sooo dead. I hurry up and fold the clothes then stomp off to my room. "Ari, be quiet!" Bruno yells. I slam the door and I hear Bruno get pissed off. He deserves it since he's cheating on me. After all I've done for him, this is how he repays me? He could've at least kicked me out! I decided to leave all my stuff here as I go to Ryla's for a while. I hop in my car and head to her house, stopping at Starbucks on the way there. I finally get there and pull into her driveway. I get out then lock my car door and head to her front door. I knock on the screen door and wait for her to answer. She finally comes and greets me with a hug. "Hey, sweetie! I missed you!" Ryla spoke. I smile as she invites me into her house and see...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's Note: Ooooh!! What do you think Ari see? Comment and tell me what you think!!

Comment and don't forget to Vote and fan!!! I've updated 3 times today! You're welcome :)

Hooligans!!!♥