Part 3

"Bruno, we can't be together. You're always on tour and I'm just a fan." I tell him.

"I bought a place here today! Just tell me that you love me back because I know you do!"

"Yeah Bruno, I do love you,  but I'm too young for you." I admit.

"Age doesn't matter, Ariana! I love you no matter what."

"Lets just take things slow." We go back inside the hotel room. I could tell Bruno was just a little pissed at our conversation. He goes to the bed and puts his shirt and shoes back on.

"I'll be back." He said, anger in his voice. I was confused.

"Where are you going?!" Bruno slammed the door without answering my question. I get in bed and after a few minutes, I fall asleep.

BRUNO'S P.O.V. (2 HOURS LATER)

I open the door and enter the room quietly. I take off my shoes and get into bed. Ariana wakes up.

"Where did you go?" She asked, in a sleepy voice.

"Nowhere." I lie. Ariana sits up.

"Alright, I'm leaving." Ariana stands up.

"No, please!" I beg. Ariana sits back on the bed and talks quietly but sweet.

"Where did you go?"

"I had to cool off." I admit.

"Did I upset you?" She asked. I couldn't tell her yes which was the truth so I lied.

"No."

ARIANA'S P.O.V

I get closer to Bruno and lay my head on his chest. After ten minutes of complete silence, we both fall asleep. 

*******

MORNING 

I wake up but, Bruno's still sleeping. I get on top of him and he opens his eyes. I smile.

"Hey sleepy head!" I greet.

"Hey!"

"Get up!" Bruno groaned.

"Another hour!" He begs.

"Please? For me?" I made a puppy dog face. Bruno grabbed my waist and pulled me in. He smiled and so did I. He kisses me a few times so sweetly. I get up and spin around.

"No more for you until you get up!" I tell him, hoping that'd get him up. Bruno smiled.

Yes, mom!" I laughed. I head to the bathroom and get in the shower. I took a ten minute shower. I get out and dry off when I realize, I don't have any clothes.

"Bruuuunnnno!" I yell! hoping Bruno would hear me. Bruno came up to the door.

"Yeah?"

"I need clothes!" Bruno goes to his suitcase and grabs a pair of his boxers and my dress. He comes back up to the door.

"Can I come in?" He asked. I opened the door and took the clothes from his hands. I smiled sweet but sexily.

"No!" I say, then close the door. I get dressed then come out of the bathroom and jump on the bed while Bruno smokes on the balcony. Bruno comes in and I sit on the bed and pat the bed, hoping Bruno would sit down. He comes and lays on top of me. I started to play with his hair.

"I wanna take you to my place. You'll have your own room." I smile.

"Alright, one problem." I announce.

"What's that?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I have no clothes."

"I'll have my sisters buy you some. No worries!"