Part 28

Ari's P.O.V.

I haven't left Bruno's side ever since that horrible dream. I can't even look at Phil the same anymore and that's pretty bad. Him being my husband is just... unpleasant. I feel like it's annoying Bruno but, I can't help it.

I've been thinking about going to therapy for all of this nonsense but, I think I'll talk to Bruno about it when he gets back from the studio. He left before for I had woke so I wouldn't have to get up so early and sit there which I was okay with. He wanted me to rest but, I just couldn't. I feel like that dream will keep going. I mean, losing Bruno in the dream was terrible but in real life, that'd just kill me.

I sit on the edge of his bed, running my hand up and down my arm to keep myself warm and for comfort.

Having a daughter in my dream makes me think that I actually have a daughter. I wish I did but I doubt Bruno is ready yet. Plus, he has a music career to attend to.

I sigh as soon as I hear the door open and Bruno trudge into the house.

This baby thing is really eating at me and it's terrible! I mean, I'm nineteen; that's a little young for me.

Bruno walks into the room and sets his guitar case down and sits next to me. He rubs his eyes then looks at me. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I debated on telling him. I mean, I didn't want him to flip out on me about having a baby. Ugh. Why does life have to be so hard?

I decided to tell him only because I wanted him to think about it. I hope he will. "Bruno, I want to have a baby."

Bruno's eyes got all wide; he stood up and walked out of the room. Well, that didn't go too well. I follow him so I could see what's wrong.

"Bruno, what was that all about?" I asked, scared to know his answer.

He cleared his throat. "Umm, babe, I'm not quite ready for children yet."

I felt my eyes water up as I walked away from him. I need to cool down right now. Damn.

Well, at least he was honest... But seriously, I want to start a family with him now and I don't understand why he's not ready to do so. What if he's never ready to have kids? That scares the living hell out of me.

I hear Bruno sigh then walk to the kitchen to cook supper.

I feel bad for walking away but, I don't want to flip on Bruno and force him to get me pregnant when he doesn't want kids yet. Ugh.

I decide to go shower; maybe the hot water will calm me down.

I turn on the water and set it to the right temp. I strip my clothes off then slip into the shower. Ahhh, this water feels good. I could stay in here forever just because it's so comforting.

Bruno's P.O.V.

I hear the shower water turn on. That's my cue to go in there and talk to her. She's always in a better mood when she's in the shower. I wish I knew why.

I also wish I knew why she all of a sudden wants to have a baby. I mean, she's nineteen and she's always saying how she's too young for kids. What the hell made her all of a sudden change her mind? I'm worried now. Ugh.

I open the bathroom door, closing it behind me so Ari stays warm.

I open the curtain then sit on the counter.

"What made you all of a sudden change your mind about having a baby?"

She shrugs as she rinses the soap out of her hair.

"I just want to start a family with you but obviously you aren't ready." Ari said.

I sigh. "Ariana, you have been going crazy lately and I just want you to calm down before we bring a baby into this world.

I couldn't tell if she was crying or if the water was just running down her face. "Are you crying?" I asked her.

She closes the curtain. "Please leave." She begged. I sighed then stood up and walked out of the bathroom.

I go sit on the edge of my bed and think about if I want to have a baby right now. Do I? If I don't, it'll upset Ari until I want to. And if I do, she'll be all clingy and want to have sex all the time until she's pregnant.

Why does this have to be so difficult?

My phone starts going off. I sigh then stand up and go over to answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's Note:

•Who do you think called Bruno?

• Why do you think Ari all of a sudden wants to have a baby?

•Do you think Bruno and Ari should have a baby?

Tell me what ya think please!!!!

Please

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thank y'all :)