Part 21

Ari's P.O.V.

I climb out of bed and head to the bathroom to shower. When I opened the door, I realized that somebody was already in there. I sigh then walk to the kitchen where I see Bruno and Ryla talking to each other. "Hey, baby girl!" Bruno greeted. I ignored him and headed back to my bed, throwing the blankets over my head.

Bruno's P.O.V.

"I'm gonna go talk to her." I told Ryla as I stand up. She nods then sips her coffee. I walk a little slow to her bedroom and then stop right in the doorway to knock on the opened door. "Go away!" Ari's muffled voice commanded. I sigh then sit down on the edge of the bed. "Ari, why won't you talk to me?" I asked her with a soft innocent voice. She lifted her head so I could see her beautiful face... that looks like she's been crying. "Cause, I only want to talk to my mom!" She cries. I put my hand on her back. "I know, baby. I wish I could help you see her but, I-I can't." I said, disappointed. "There's only one way I can see my mom and...," Ari paused. "No, Ariana no!" I scream. "I'm going to do it." Ari said, staying calm. "Ariana, you are not going to commit suicide just to see your mother!" I scream at her. Yeah, I sound kind of selfish, I know. But, I'm not going to let my girlfriend commit suicide just to see her mother. I understand if she misses her I mean, I would too! That's all Ari had until her mother was taken away from her. Now she has her fans, Ryla, me, and Phil! I'm not going to say her dad because he's not even there for her. "I am my own person and I can make my own decisions, Bruno. Plus, you're Bruno Mars, you can get any girl in a blink of an eye. You don't need me." Ari explained. "Yes, baby, I do need you! I don't want or need any other girl because you're the best there is! You're beautiful and smart and talented and, you've loved me more than any other person has. I have to have you or I'll become nothing! I would quit my singing career for you, Ariana!" I cry, tears streaming down my face. She shook her head as she sat all the way up.

Ryla's P.O.V

I heard Ari and Bruno's conversation because they were talking so freaking loud. I ran into her room because the thought of Ari committing suicide hurts me and tears me apart. "What's going on?" I asked, as I walked into the room. "Nothing, we're fine. We're just having a serious conversation. We'll be out in a minute." Bruno suspiciously said. I shake my head. "Why were you guys talking about suicide?" They probably think I was snooping around and eavesdropping when I wasn't... okay, maybe a little... or a lot. But I need to protect Ari from her naughty actions and from other peoples naughty actions.

Ari's P.O.V.

I get this sweet little feeling which made me want to hold him. I fought the urge to hug him but, I just couldn't resist. I rap my arms around Bruno's neck and press my cold body against his. I love him, I truly love him and I don't want to lose him. He's all I have. We may fight but, at the end of the day, he's still here for me. He's a real man and an amazing boyfriend- everything a girl wants. I felt him rap his arms around my waist, probably shocked as hell and confused at the same time. One minute I'm talking about committing suicide and the next minute, I'm hugging him. Wow, I have some issues.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Author's Note: Sorry it's short... don't complain please!!!

Do you think Ari should commit suicide?

Do you think Ari will commit suicide so she can see her mother?

Will Bruno be able to change her mind before it's too late?

Please comment

and don't forget to Vote and follow me :)

hooligans for life!!!!! ♥