Part 32

*4 a.m.*

Bruno's P.O.V.

I sit up, sweat dripping down my face. Holy shit. What a dream, huh?

I mean, my best friend, my girlfriend died by my "girlfriend". I can tell that if that really happens I'm gonna cry my eyes out. She's my baby. My princess. My sweetheart. My girlfriend. I dunno what I'd do without her.

Ari!

Where's

Ari?

I felt pressure on my chest so I looked to see what the hell it was. Ari. Just Ari. Weeew. I almost had a heart attack.

I look at her sleeping peacefully. It calms me down a little bit just knowing that she's here, safe with; in my arms.

I plant a little kiss on her forehead then carefully slide out from underneath her sleeping body, heading to the bathroom to pee. Oh yes. The moment I've been waiting for. That's for sure.

Ariana's P.O.V.

I wake up to pure couch. What happened to Bruno? Why the hell am I alone right now?

What do I hear? Singing. That's what I hear. Strumming also.

If I knew one day you'd come.

I'd catch a Grenade for ya.

Throw my hand on a blade for ya.

I'd jump in front of a train for ya.

You know I'd do anything for ya.

You shot me in the heart starring in your eyes.

So, I might die a happy man today.

You shine like go-o-ld.

Wow, he's making like a remix or something. Holy cow.

He's probably just planning for the tour. That makes sense, since we'll have to leave soon.

I trudge over to Bruno's room and stand in the doorway.

Bruno sets his guitar down and pats his lap, motioning me to sit on it. Oh man, how amazing this will be.

Why am I going crazy? Ever since I was with Ryla I've been super loveable. Why? I dunno. Does Bruno like it? I dunno.

I walk over to Bruno then rest my bottom on his thighs. Way better than standing, that's for sure.

Bruno planted a sweet little kiss on my neck. "How was your nap, baby?" He asked, his lips still smashed against my neck.

I smile and rest the back of my head on his shoulder. "Great," I smile. "Did you take a nap?"

Bruno chuckled and smiled. "Yes ma'am. I didn't want to be the only one up." He whispers in my ear. His hot, minty breath sends chills down my spine.

I smiled then looked at the time. 8 o'clock. Shit! I need to get my luggage ready for the trip. Ugh.

"I need to start packing, Bruno." I remind.

He sighs then lets go of my waist and I trudge back over to my room. Sigh.

Author's Note:

Well here's my health update to all of you that wants to know : Since I've been puking everyday for the past couple of weeks, my mum thinks it's my medicine change. I kinda think that's true.

I'm sorry for the really short, boring chapter. I swear on my life that the next chapter will be really really good!! :)

I wanted to update really quick so you guys wouldn't have to wait.

I'm going to my boyfriend's homecoming this Saturday!! :) Woo. I'm excited yet nervous.

I'm working really hard to keep you guys to keep reading this story. Thank you for the 23k reads Hoolies. I love you guys to the moon and back

Please

Comment

Vote

And

Follow

Muah :)