Part 33

Ariana's P.O.V.

I grab a suitcase out from under my bed and set it on top of my bed. Now, I gotta decide what I want to bring or wear. Hmmm.

I grab a few pairs of skinny jeans, trying them all on to make sure that they fit.

One pair that was light pink were kinda snug but, they'll definitely work considering they're my second favorite pair of jeans. My favourite pair of jeans are my light blue ones. I love blue and white. Sorry, I'm off topic here.

I grab my blue and pink pairs of jeans and toss them in the suitcase. I grab a few tank tops and a few T-shirts and stuff them into the suitcase as well.

Bruno walks in and throws one of my dresses into the suitcase and I chuckle. He wants me to wear a dress? Um, okay.

"The plane leaves soon. We need to jet over to the airport, sweetie." Bruno says.

I nod. "Yeah. Okay. I'll be ready in a few."

I throw a few pairs of heels into the suitcase then close it. I set the suitcase on my floor then head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I'm very excited to get to go on tour with Bruno yet, I'm nervous.

I feel like his hooligan fans are not gonna like me even though I sang with Bruno many times.

Oh well… I guess I'll find out if they're gonna like me or not.

Bruno comes back into my room and says, "I thought I told you we need to leave soon?"

I grabbed Bruno's hand and sat him down on my bed. I sat on his lap and ran my hand up and down his thigh.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and groaned in my ear. Oh, he must like this.

I could feel him hardening under me so I stood up and grabbed my suitcase.

He lay back on the bed once more, groaning again.

This is absolutely unbearable torture for him.

My bad.

"Do we really have to go now? We just got started." Bruno whines.

I chuckle. "We gotta get going,Bruno."

He groaned again then stands up. I grasp onto the back of his hair and whisper in his ear, "We'll finish this later."

He got the widest smirk on his face that I've ever seen.

I grab Bruno's hand and lead him to his room to grab his bags.

I didn't bring many clothes because I can go shopping wherever we go.

It'll kind of be like… um… a souvenir… I guess.

I let go of Bruno's hand and pick up his luggage. Why? Because I'm a nice person like that.

I walk out to our car that we're taking to the airport and set our bags in there.

AUTHOR'S Note:

I'm sorry if this chapter is stupid. I'm just not feeling well at all.

I went home early from school yesterday because I puked once again at school. I'm just not feeling good.

Anyway, I'm sorry about the chapter. Just know that I'm really trying to write!!

I love you guys and I love your guy's support. You guys are awesome!!

I know you've heard me say this a million times but, I mean it!! You guys are wonderful

Please

Comment

Vote

And

Fan!! :)