Part 35

Ari's P.O.V.

Phil's look of disappointment scares the crap out of me. So is the silence.

It must be pretty bad considering he decided to tell me after Bruno fell asleep. Oh. Hot. Damn.

Phil's P.O.V.

"Tell me what's wrong, Phil. You can tell me anything." Ari reassures.

This is not comforting me. How the hell am I suppose to tell her that I love her when she's dating my best friend; probably gonna marry him.

I wouldn't blame her. I mean, Bruno is a nice looking guy and actually has the guts to say that he loved her.

The thing I'm scared of is:

1. Her telling Bruno and Bruno not liking me anymore which leads to him kicking me out of the band.

2. She won't like me back which will hurt my feelings. Probably lead me to depression and possibly a suicide attempt.

Wow, a lot of things can happen just by saying the word's 'I love you' to your best friend's girlfriend.

"Er... uh...um," I stuttered. I couldn't find the right words. "Uhhh, never mind. I forgot."

I forgot? What kind of excuse is that? That makes me look like an idiot.

She nods. "Well, let me know when you remember." She tells me.

Oh God. Is she gonna keep bugging me about this? I truly hope not. Ugh.

I lay my head on top of hers and try to fall asleep as well. Might as well make time go by faster.

I don't even want to think about her. No Ari, no trouble. Yeah, that's right. I said it.

Ari's P.O.V.

I wonder what Bruno will think and say if I ever told him I was pregnant. How would that affect his singing career? I dunno but, I'd hate to ruin it.

Bruno's P.O.V.

I wake up to the flight attendant telling us that we have landed at the airport and that it's time for us to grab our luggage and exit the plane in a nice, orderly line.

I shake Ari and Phil to wake them up.

Ari groans then stands up and lightly taps on Phil's face.

Wow, he must be really tired.

I grab all of our bags and head off the plane as soon as Phil stood up and took his bag.

We all get in a black limousine

and head to our fancy hotel.

We have sleeping arrangements. Phil will be across from Ari and I's room... I don't know about the others. I'm sure they'll find their room okay.

Once we arrive at the hotel, I check everybody in as they take the room keys.

Before Ari left, she kissed my cheek, surly leaving a lipstick smudge of her lips.

Just thinking of that turns me on a bit.

I'm okay... no I'm not. Dammit. Why does she have to be so freaking sexy?

I'm so glad that she's mine.

I did the right thing by asking her out.

I hope everybody's jealous.

Her body is amazing, just like her smile, eyes, hair, and... face all together.

I pay the cashier then head to our room.

Baby, here I come.

As I walk up to my room, I hear groaning and crying in Phil's room. A girls cry. Is that Ari?

I keep listening to see if I can tell by the girls voice.

I hope my baby's alright!

I open his door that was left cracked open and see....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's Note:

Oooh, cliffhanger.

Would you be afraid to tell Ari that you loved her if you were Phil?

Who do you think is in Phil's room with him? Do you think it's Ari? Do you think it's a different girl?

Who knows, right?

Please

Comment

Vote

And

Follow :)