Part 8

Bruno walks into my room, slower than he usually does.

He raps his arms around my waist and plants his lips on my neck.

"Can I give you a little something before I leave tomorrow?" Bruno asked, surely being perverted.

I turn around so I'm facing him and look into his beautiful eyes. He kisses my lips gently like he didn't want to hurt me or something.

"I don't want you to go!" I whispered, trying not to cry.

"I don't want to go either, babe. I wanna stay in bed with you all day, everyday." Bruno says, agreeing with my statement.

I hug him tighter and let more tears fall down my cheeks.

"Don't cry, Ari. It'll be okay." Bruno said, with the softest and most comforting voice ever.

I started to melt, not remembering what I was crying over.

"Come on, I wanna take you somewhere." Bruno said, pulling out of our hug.

He grabs his keys and leads me to the car that's parked in the garage.

He starts driving ninety down the road which starts freaking me out.

"Why are you driving so fast?" I asked, my voice shaking with fear.

No response.

I covered my face with the palms of my hands so I couldn't see what was going on.

Once and a while, I'd sneak a glance at Bruno to see his facial expressions.

Hurt with a bit of anger.

I sigh, realizing it was shaky.

I uncovered my eyes so I would know how my death would be, taking a last look at the world that's around me.

I feel Bruno staring at me so I look at him. He had hurt in his eyes like he felt bad that he was trying to kill both of us.

I could tell Bruno saw the fear in my eyes because he started slowing down and pulling over on the side of the road.

He looked down at his hands gripping the steering wheel so hard, his hands were red.

"Oh God, Ari, I'm so sorry." Bruno said with fear in his voice.

I opened my mouth like I was going to speak but then quickly shut it. If I said something wrong, I would surely pay for it.

"Bruno, what is going through your mind right now?" I asked, pondering about his thinking.

"You," He whispered. "I can't get you out and I don't want to." He said looking at me, a blank stare on his face.

"I think you need to go for a walk. Alone. Get some fresh air and calm down and just think."

"I don't want to go anywhere without you, Ariana!" Bruno said speaking louder, echoing in the car.

"What are you gonna do when you leave to go on tour? You won't have me then." I said, getting a bit angry.

"That's then! Right now, I have you all to myself and nobody will ruin that!"

............................................................................................

Author's Note: What is wrong with Bruno?

Do you think he is so upset about leaving Ariana?

How would you feel if you were Ariana?

How is everybody's day? I hope you guys are having a good weekend and enjoying stories on the amazing Wattpad!

Enjoy part 8 (: