Part 45

Bruno's P.O.V.

Three things a girl that's pregnant with your baby should never do is:

1) Not tell you that she's pregnant with your baby.

2) Not let you be apart of your baby's life.

3) Not tell you that your baby's dead or gonna die.

Ari did all three of those things in just the past eight months.

Wow, what a mother she is, huh? How the hell was I suppose to know about my damn baby if she never told me? The fucking press had to tell me! That's wrong!

Now I find out that my baby is a girl and that she's going to die or she's already dead. My own daughter!

Then Ryla just tells me to make another one. What she doesn't understand is that my first baby is not going to make it and that is going to be hard on me.

Plus, I don't even think Ari and I are ever going to get back together. I just don't think it's an option for us.

"Bruno, you never answered my question. Do you like the name or not?" Ari asked, sounding irritated.

"Uh, err, yeah but, it would've been nice if you included me in naming our daughter." I said.

Clearly she wasn't thinking or she was just being selfish by not including me.

All of a sudden Ari turned pale, holding her stomach, as if she was about to get sick.

She turns even more pale... if that's even possible.

Ari's P.O.V.

As Bruno was lecturing me on how it would've been nice if I included him in naming our baby, I felt sick. Very sick.

It wasn't a morning sickness feeling and it wasn't a flu sickness feeling. It was something much worse. I felt a sharp pain in my belly and in my chest, as if somebody stabbed me there multiple times. I was warm then I got hot then I got cold in the matter of thirty seconds.  Uh-oh. What's happening to me and my baby?

This isn't good.

"Bruno! Oh God! Bruno, help! Get help!"

Bruno stood there, not knowing what to do, with a terrified look on his face.

He grabbed me by my neck and back, helping me out of the chair.

"AHHHH!" I screamed, so much pain taking over my body.

Bruno picked me up and carried me to the house door. Damn, he's strong. I mean, I've gained so much weight carrying a baby; carrying Jennavive.

"UHH, BRUNO GET HELP!" I scream, tears streaming down my face.

Ryla comes running out of the kitchen, fear covering her face.

"Ari! Ariana, what's wrong?! Oh God, Bruno, hurry. Take her to the emergency room!" Ryla screamed, helping Bruno carry me, even though he was capable of doing it.

Ryla's P.O.V.

I could tell something was wrong with Ari when I saw blood dripping out of her mouth and down her leg.

Oh God, what is happening?

Author's Note:

Sorry it's so short.... I just wanted to leave you guys with a cliff hanger and I actually want to stretch this story out as much as I can. Sorry :'(

Please Please Please comment!! I want your guys' feed back!!

Please

Comment

Vote

and

Follow/Fan :)

Thank you guys for reading!! I hope you enjoy this chapter..... and this story in general!! :)

Love you guys :D :)