Part 5

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys, just warning you, this is a dirty chapter ;) so if you don't like dirty things like sex and stuff, go ahead and skip down to the stars and read from there!! Enjoy :) ♥

**********************************************

"As long as it's with you!" Ariana smiles and so do I.

I go under the blankets and start kissing the inside of Ariana's thigh.

ARIANA'S P.O.V. 

Bruno is kissing the inside of my thigh and it feels good. He really knows how to make a girl feel pleasure. I am trying to keep my moans in my mouth but they just escape. Bruno laughs, he gets closer and closer to my vagina. I get a little nervous. I think Bruno could tell.

Bruno: "It's okay baby. You'll enjoy this, trust me."

I close my eyes and let Bruno stick his fingers inside my vagina. I do enjoy it. Then, Bruno sticks his tongue in. I start moaning louder. I hope nobody hears us!

Bruno comes back up from under the blankets. He looks at me, my hand covering my face.

"What's wrong baby?" Bruno asked, concern.

I shake my head. "Nothing."

"Then why are you covering your face?" Bruno asked. "If you don't want to have sex, tell me. I can easy control myself."

I sit up and look at Bruno.

I sighed then said, "The last guy that touched me down there was my dad. I was two. He hurt me, raped me."

"I wont hurt you, I promise." Bruno swore. Hecame up close to me, so close, I had to lay back down. "Have I hurt you yet?"

"No." I swallow hard.

"You just have to trust me, sweetie. I know what I'm doing. Just a minute ago you were moaning with pleasure. That's all I want to do. Pleasure you." I nod.

Bruno kisses my neck so gently. I put my hands on his back and let him kiss me. His breathing was getting heavier every time he kissed my neck. He works his way down to my chest, then my stomach, then my thigh, and back up to my lips. I loved it so much.

Bruno must have gotten excited because he was about ready to stick it inside me. After a few seconds of catching his breath, he does. I moan, then he does.

His moans were so sexy! He just keeps going in then out, in then out. He goes deep, then shallow, hard, then soft. Every stride he did was a work of art. He was dripping sweat. It went from his cheeks, to his neck, to his chest, down to his abs. I could feel my juices going all over the bed. We keep going for about an hour. He finally stops, catching his breath. He kisses me passionately. I try catching my breath too.

"Told you I wouldn't hurt you baby." I lay my head on Bruno's chest and we fall asleep. Naked

********************************************** 

MORNING: 

"Hey babe." Bruno greeted. I looked up at Bruno and smiled.

I talked in a soft, sweet voice. "Hey."

I got out of bed and rapped the sheet around my body because I still had no clothes on. I go in my room and grab clothes then head to the bathroom to shower. Bruno gets in with me and holds my waist. I lay my head on his chest.

"Do you want to go to the studio with me today?" Bruno politely asked.

I smiled and nodded my head.  "Yeah."

Bruno smiled. "Alright, dress nice but not fancy. We have an interview today too."

"So, like a sundress?" I asked.

Bruno nods. "Yeah."

"Alright. What color?" Why am I having a boy pick out my clothing? That's just weird. But, I went along with it.

"White." I give Bruno a peck on the lips then get out of the shower. I dry off then sit on the toilet will a towel around my body. I leave the bathroom once Bruno gets out of the shower and needs to dry off. I go to my room and put on my white dress that Bruno picked out.

He comes in my room in his boxers only. Holy cheese, that's like the sexiest thing I've ever seen!

"Holy shit!" Bruno yelled, scaring the balls outta me.

"What?" I asked, thinking something was wrong.

"You look sexy as hell!" He exclaimed, before winking at me. I smile, just a little bit embarrassed. I mean, seriously, it's not everyday that a superstar calls you sexy!

"You really think so?" I blushed.

"I know so!" He flirted.

"You're sweet."

"That's it Ariana!" Bruno pins me up against the wall, putting his hands in mine. I was a little scared.

"Wha-what?" I stuttered.

I can't handle being your friend!" Bruno exclaimed. "You've been staying with me for three months! You're so beautiful and sweet. You are amazing Ariana and, I can't just be your friend. You trusted me as a friend, to treat you right and not hurt you. Well I didn't. Remember last night when you were scared to have sex with me because of your dad? I told you I wouldn't hurt you like he did! I promised! You believed me and now, you have no reason to be scared. I'm here to protect you! Please let me! Please be my girlfriend!"

I had tears coming out of my eyes, running down my cheeks.

"I don't know Bruno." I looked away from his beautiful, hypnotising eyes.

"Age doesn't matter! Either does me being famous! I can't handle you being only a friend! I may be twenty-six and you may be eighteen but, I don't care! Either should you! If you love me, be mine."

I look away from Bruno and think. After a few seconds, I look into his eyes again.

"I'll be yours under one condition, you stop with the cocaine."

"Fine, I promise I'll stop. Just be mine!"

Bruno kissed me.

"Don't use me for anything though!" I warned.

"Babe, don't worry! I'm not like that! I told you, I won't make you do anything you don't want to!"

Bruno kissed my forehead then went to his room and got dressed. I put on pink Converse then went to Bruno's room and sat on his bed. 

Bruno put on a pair of jeans, a white V-neck shirt, and black and white converse. He looked sexy as hell!

"I like that outfit on you!" Bruno smiled showing his cute dimples.

"I like your outfit on you!" I giggled. "Ready to go?"

"I'm ready if you are!" I announced.

Bruno bit his bottom lip, seductively.

"I'm ready to kiss you some more!" I laughed.

Me: "Haha, you may get a little action when we get home!"

Bruno: "I love when you say we and home!"

I laugh and walk out into the garage. Bruno grabs me by my waist and picks me up.

In the garage: 

Bruno sets me down and I gasp.

Me: "You bought a new car?"

Bruno: "Yeah, and I bought you one too!" I opened my eyes widely.

Me: "Oh Bruno, please say you didn't!

Bruno: "I can't, because I did!"

Bruno bought himself a dark blue Mercedes-Benz and he bought me a gray one.

I kissed him.

Me: "Thank you Bruno!"