Part 26

*1 year later*

Getting over Bruno was very hard. I'll admit it. I cried everyday for six months then realized, crying wouldn't do me any good so I stopped and moved on. I. Moved. On. I'm "happily" married now and just had a baby recently. Bruno's baby. I thought it was my husband, Phil's baby. I got a DNA test to see so I'd stop worrying about it. When I found out it was Bruno's child, I never looked at her the same. I named her Presley, after Bruno's sister, and it was pretty close to Peter. Her whole name is Presley Genessa Hernandez. Why? Because I wanted her to be like her wonderful father. When she gets older, I'm gonna have to explain to her how Bruno Mars is her father and how he was famous. Anytime I go out in public, everybody tries interviewing me. When I found out Phil told everybody that Presley is Bruno's baby, the press wouldn't leave me alone. I try hiding Presley as much as I can so I can protect her. I moved into Phil's house yet, I kept Bruno's. I go in there every now and then to smell his clothes and look through his song book. I miss him so much and, I don't even know if I'm in love with Phil to be honest. I'm just too caught up with Bruno and his love. I'm trying to be strong for Presley and Phil just so I can keep my family together. I'm not so sure that I like the idea of calling us a family because, Presley isn't Phil's and she never will be. She is mine and Bruno's forever and always.

Phil walks in the door as I'm sitting on my bed hugging my knee's as I stare at mini Bruno. She's beautiful, just like her daddy.

Phil walks in the room.

Phil's P.O.V.

I walk into Ari and I's room and see she has a sad expression on her face. She's staring at Presley and hugging her knee's; her eyes glossy like she's about to cry. "What's wrong, baby?" I ask her. I sit on the bed and she breaks down crying.

"Why did he have to leave me? Leave me with his baby and his love?" She cries. I am so tired of hearing her cry about Bruno! Yes, he was my best friend and I miss him too but, she needs to realize, we have a family now and she's married! "Ari, baby," I pause to sigh. "Bruno has been gone for a year now! You've gotten married and now you have a baby! You should be over his death and him in general!"

Ari cries harder. "I CAN'T! HE WAS ALL I HAD AND NOW HE LEFT ME WITH HIS BABY!" She screamed. Why is this so freaking hard for her? This is torture- for me! I sigh then stand up and head to the bathroom to shower; calm down.

Ari's P.O.V.

When Phil closes the bathroom door, I grab Presley and head to the car. I buckle her up nice in snug in her car seat and then get in the drivers seat. I'm gonna go to Bruno's house so we can talk and so he can see his baby! He'll be so happy! I start crying again when I realize that Bruno is dead. I've been having troubles with remembering that if you couldn't tell. I start the car and drive to Bruno's house anyway. I know this is gonna be hard again but I gotta see him, smell him, feel him. I know two of them won't happen.

I decided I'd leave all of Bruno's things how he had them before he died. I wanted to remember everything exactly how it was.

When I finally get to Bruno's house, I take my time to get Presley and I out of the car just because I know this'll be hard for me. When I enter the house, his smell fills my nose so pleasantly. Mmm, home. Presley starts crying as she stares at something in front of her.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's Note: Bruno's dead, a baby, a husband, and depression to top it all off!!

•How do you think Ari's feeling?

My lovely Hooligans, don't be upset or cry because something good will happen. Just wait and see!!

•What do you guys think of Ari marrying Phil?

•Do you think it's cute that Ari named the baby after Bruno's sister, Presley? I do!!

Please

Comment

Vote

And

Fan!!

I love you hooligans!!