Part 22

*3 days later*

Bruno's P.O.V.

Ari and I have been home for the past two days and, I really think she's doing good and staying strong even though she misses her mother. She fell asleep on the couch about twenty minutes ago so I tip-toe to my room and grab my camera. I tip-toe back to the living room and snap a few pictures. Oh man, she's such a cute little sleeper! She looks so peaceful and innocent right now. She's my little princess! I kiss her forehead then go put my camera back in my room. I didn't want to wake the poor thing up so I decided to sit in my room and try making a new song. Hmmm, what could I write about? I couldn't think of anything then bam! Random lyrics popped into my head and I wrote them word for word down on my notepad.

'All you young wild girls, you make a mess of me.

All you young wild girls, you'll be the death of me, the death of me.

All you young wild girls no matter what you do,

All you young wild girls I'll always come back to you, come back to you.'

Wow, I like that.

I sigh then head back to the living room to see Ari still sleeping on the couch. I smile then pull some hair behind her ear then kiss her forehead. Damn, she's so gorgeous with those bright hazel eyes and cute little nose. Jeez, how did I get this sweet little girl? A concert. That's it! That's terrible! It sounds like a quick hookup and that makes me sound terrible! I love her though. No matter how I got her, I'll still love her till the day I die. You know what? I'll love her even after I die. I want to get her a ring! A beautiful ring to show her how much I love her! But, I can't just leave while she's still sleeping like I did last time cause, she didn't like that very well. I go to the kitchen to make Ari some breakfast in bed... on the couch. I pull out the pancake mix out of the cupboard and the carton of eggs from the fridge. I set them on the counter and get a bowl, pan, spatula, fork, and cooking spray. I take them all to the counter and set them down as well.

*20 minutes later*

I take the pancakes and eggs over to Ari and set them down on the coffee table. I scurry back to the kitchen to get Ari a glass of Orange Juice. I set it on the coffee table as well then walk over to her. I softly rub her back as I speak. "Ari, wake up, baby." I whisper just loud enough for her to hear. She yawns then opens her eyes. "What time is it?" She asks, in her cute morning voice. "Two in the afternoon." I joke. Her eyes get real wide. "Really?" She asks, her voice going all squeaky. "I'm kidding, Ari. It's eleven twenty-seven," I say. She sighs a sigh of relief. "I made you some breakfast." I point to the food on the coffee table. She smiles then kisses my lips softly, making me want her more. I fought the urge to kiss her more wildly because that would not be a good idea with what's been going on the past few days. She grabs the food and takes a bite as she turns the t.v. on. "I'm gonna get ready to go get some groceries, baby." I tell her. She nods as she takes another bite and flips through the channels until she finds something she likes. I grab a pair of boxers out of my dresser drawer then head to the bathroom to shower. I turn the water on and adjust the temperature before I get in. I take a quick five to ten minute shower then get out and dry off. I put my boxers on then walk to my room to finish getting ready.

Ari's P.O.V.

After I finish eating, I set my dishes in the sink then go to Bruno's room to see him in boxers. Yum. He's so sexy! "Hey Bru." I say. He turns and looks at me. "Yeah?" He asks. "Can you get me some tampons and ice cream? I know that must be weird for you so, if you don't want to do it you don't have to." I know that might be weird for him but, I got my period and I need some tampons. I kind of feel bad for asking now. "No baby, I'll do it. I've never done it before but, I'll do it. I'll get you some ice cream too." Bruno smiles then kisses my forehead.

I put my clothes on, brush my teeth, grab my gray Fedora, then head out to my car. I run back inside and kiss Ari's lips passionately then run back out to my car and head to the store. I grab a few groceries including Ari's ice cream that she wanted then head over to the lady things. Tampons... what kind and size does she need? I don't know this stuff! I'll ask somebody. "Excuse me, ma'am?" I ask, trying to get the woman's attention so she could help me out here. "Yes?" She looked pretty young so she might be able to help me. "I have to get my girlfriend tampons but, I don't know what size or brand she'll need. Do you think you could help me?" I explain. "How old is your girlfriend and how much does she weigh?" She asked. "She's eighteen, almost nineteen and she weighs like, I dunno, 110 pounds. She's not very big." I explain. She nods. "Well, I'm nineteen and I get these." She hands me a box and I smile. "Thanks." I say then go to the check out. As I put my stuff on the counter for the boy, he notices the tampons and looks at me. "I remember when I had to do that for my girlfriend." He said. "Does she do it herself now?" I asked. He shakes his head, still scanning and bagging my things. "She died about six months ago in a car accident. She was eight months pregnant with our first child and she just found out she had cancer," He sadly explained. My eyes watered up as he sadly explained all of this to me. "They said that there was a tiny chance that the baby would make it because of the cancer. We were together for eight years and I was going to propose to her on the day she died." His eyes watered up. "That'll be 54.87 please." He said. I swipe my card and sign my name then he hands me my receipt and I take my card and head to my car. I put everything in the trunk then push my cart out of the way. I get in the car then head home. I'll look for a ring later...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's Note: Sorry it took so long to update. Sorry this is short too... if it is. I don't even know.

Do you think it's cute that Bruno made Ari breakfast and bought her ice cream and tampons? I think that's adorable!!! :)

Comment and tell me what you guys think!! don't forget to Vote and follow me too :) ♥

Please

Comment

Vote

Follow :) ♥