Part 38

Ari's P.O.V.

This plane ride feels longer than the way up here. Probably because I fell asleep on the way here. Ugh, I miss him already. Bastard.

I need to get over him and that's exactly what I'll do. Even though I love him to death. I love his guts.

How could he even possibly think about hitting his girlfriend.

I was really thinking about telling him that I'm pregnant but, forget it now.

Even if he does find out I'm pregnant, he will never know who the father is… It's obviously him though. Duh. The press will probably find out I'm pregnant and that's how Bruno will find out.

Ugh, I don't know why I ever decided to date him; fall in love with him.

I start bawling my eyes out again.

I'll have to raise this baby alone. How will I tell he or she that their father is an international pop star that got me pregnant but, I kept him out of our lives because he hit me once and his best friend raped me. How do you tell your kids that? You can't. You just can't. I'll feel bad for this baby. I really will but, it's better this way.

Bruno's P.O.V.

After beating the living shit out of Phil, I decided to go back to the room to apologize to Ari for hitting her.

My adrenaline took over. I couldn't stop myself then and there.

I open the door and look everywhere for her. Bedroom, bathroom, living room, and kitchen.

When I walked into the kitchen, I saw a note on the fridge door. I walked over and read it. It said:

Dear Bruno,

Once Phil raped me and you hit me, I decided to go home.

I hate to say this but, it's over Bruno. I can't handle anymore abuse than I had when I was a child. I love you deep down in my heart, baby. I really do but, I think it's best for the both of us. I wish you luck with your career and such. Don't bother calling or texting or even coming back to Brooklyn. I'll be fine without you… just like I was before…

Good bye, Bruno.

Love,

Ari ♥

I cried my eyes out as I read this.

I need to find her.

Why does she need to break up with me? It was one little hit and I couldn't stop the rape when I was downstairs as she headed upstairs. Like seriously?

I'll leave her alone alright. Wanna know why? Because she'll come running back to me.

Ari's P.O.V.

I will not go running back to his ass. I told myself as I headed off the plane.

Once I was in the airport, I searched for Ryla. Once I saw her, I ran over to her and cried into her shoulder.

"This pain is unbearable." I cried.

Ryla rubbed small circles up and down my back as I cried. "Shhh, Ari, it's okay. You'll find somebody better." She soothed.

I don't want anybody better. I want the loving Bruno back.

"Ryla, I'm pregnant." I whispered.

She clenched her teeth and pulled out of the hug.

She picked up my bags as I wiped my smudged make-up.

I can tell that didn't make her very happy.

She stormed to the car and put my bags into the trunk.

She hopped into the drivers seat and headed for home. It was quite for a few minutes… until she talked that is.

"Whose baby is it?" She asked sternly.

I cleared my throat then spoke. "Bruno's." I replied.

She relaxed a bit.

"Why did you call me crying your eyes out?"

I knew that question was coming but, I was too scared to tell her.

"Er… Phil raped me and… Bruno hit me."

She banged on the steering wheel. "Ariana! How could you let them do that?" She screamed. She took a deep breath then spoke again. "You know what? Never mind." She sighed. "And, you're sure this is Bruno's baby?" She asked.

I nodded. "I'm for sure."

"So then why are you here and not there and does Bruno know?"

I sighed. "I broke up with Bruno, Ryla and no, he doesn't know I'm pregnant." She looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

She cleared her throat. "So you're telling me that you took the father away from your baby?" She basically said and I nodded.

Author's Note:

There it is. The second or third update today. Please give me more comments!! I'm begging you!! So now you know how their lives are and who's the father.

Good night/morning. Tell me what you guys thought of the last 3 chapters or so. Especially this chapter.

Please get your friends/followers to read.

Please

Comment

Vote

And

Follow

Love y'all!!! :)