Part 17

Ari's P.O.V.

I sit on the bed and put my hands over my face. "Ari, I know I left on tour for three months but, I didn't go looking for another girl to replace you. You have to believe me." Bruno said, sitting down next to me. I take my hands off of my face and put them on my knee's. "I don't know what to believe anymore." I softly whisper. I hope Phil doesn't here any of this. I mean, he's a good friend and a good man. I enjoy having him around! I start to cry because who would just leave Bruno Mars like this?! I don't care that he's famous. I love him for him. He's funny, he's sweet, he's everything a girl could ask for. I think I just need to calm down and go to bed- rest for a while. I crawl to the head of the bed and get under the covers. "I'll leave you alone so you can get some sleep. I'll come check on you in a little bit." Bruno whispers. He leans over and kisses my forehead then stands up and leaves the room.

Bruno's P.O.V.

I close Ari's door and walk out into the living room and flop on the couch next to Phil. "So um, is Ari leaving?" Phil curiously asked. I shrug. "I seriously don't know. She's laying in bed right now. I guess time will only tell." I get the feeling that I need to finish for Ari. I think it's beautiful and describes me and Ari's conversation. "Hey, I'm gonna go so you can have some alone time. See you at the studio tomorrow." Phil got up off the couch and went to the front door and opened it. I hear him start his car then drive away. I grab my guitar out of my room and start strumming. 'I'll pick up these broken pieces till I'm bleeding.' I sing. Hmm, I like that. I write it down on my little notepad. 'If you walk away, everyday it'll rain.' I like that too so I write it down also. Title? How about 'It Will Rain'? Yeah, that's a good title! I start playing my song: 'Cause there'll be no sunlight, if I lose you, baby. There'll be no clear skies, if I lose you, baby. And just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same, if you walk away, everyday it'll rain, rain, rain.' It's beautiful, it's deep and touching too. But if Ari leaves me, I'll never be the same again. She's my life- she's my everything. She deserves the world and I'm pretty damn sure I can give it to her. I put my guitar down on the coffee table and walk to Ari's room to check on her. "Bruno, I'm sorry." Ari whispers, sadness filling her voice. "Darling, I understand why you're upset. But please don't leave me. You're my everything. I'll never be the same if you go and I promise you that." Ari pats the bed, basically telling me to lay down. I do and I put the hair blocking her face behind her ear. I touch her beautiful eyes, then her cute little nose, then I run my thumb over her lips. "I love you, baby girl. You mean the world to me." I whisper in her ear then kiss her forehead. "I love you too, Bruno." I rub her back until she falls asleep then fall asleep as well.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's Note: I hope you guys don't mind the shortness. I just wanted to update real quick. It's 5:50 in the morning right now. Ugh!

Please comment and tell me what you think.

Do you think Ari is still gonna leave?

Do you think it's cute that Bruno is writing Ari a song?

I love the song It Will Rain!! Do you guys like it?

Please comment and tell me what you guys think!!!!

You guys mean the world to me!! ♥

Hooligans all the way, baby!!