Part 47

Bruno's P.O.V.

The doctor picks up Ryla and sets her on her feet. He grabs an oxygen mask and puts it on her head, putting her nose and mouth inside the mask.

Ryla starts to come back to us and watches Ari.

Ari's P.O.V.

The nurse pulls my legs apart and lets the doctor come over and instruct me, telling me what to do.

"Alright Ariana, on three, we're going to push for ten seconds then stop. Then we'll take a quick break and push again. Okay? If you need anything just tell us."

I nod, getting ready to give birth to Jennavive.

"Okay, sweetie, on three. One... two... three..."

I start pushing as the doctor counts to ten. This is defiantly a lot of work.

"One... two... three... four... five...,"

This feels like a life time!

"Eight... nine... ten..."

I stop pushing and take a breather; taking deep breaths over and over again.

"Okay, again, dear."

"One..." push... "two..." push... "three..." push... "four..." push... "five..." push... "six..." push... "seven..." push... "eight..." push... "nine..." push... "ten..." push...

"UGHHHH!" I could now feel the pain, knowing that Jennavive would be coming soon, and hopefully alive.

"You can do it, baby! Keep pushing!" Bruno cheered, trying to comfort me. He walked over and wipes my forehead with a cold towel which felt so good. He starts soothing me by smoothing my hair down.

"I see her head, Ari!" Ryla says, excited.

"UGH!" I scream, as I feel pain in my lower stomach and something leaking down my leg; it feels like a water fall.

"She's losing a lot of blood, doctor!" The nurse informs.

I lift up my head and look at Ryla, to see her crying and, her hands on her cheeks. I saw fear filling her eyes as she watched, carefully.

I started getting light headed and very dizzy. Pain just taking over my body as the doctor tells me to push. I wasn't capable of doing it anymore, for all the blood I was losing was making me weak. Oh God, am I gonna die?!

"Ariana, push!" The doctor says, fear filling his voice.

I close my eyes, feeling like I'm dreaming; floating on air.

"Oh God! Ari! Ari push!" Bruno screams.

Bruno's P.O.V.

When the nurse informs the doctor that Ari was losing a lot of blood, I knew things were going down hill. Ari stopped responding and screaming, closing her eyes.

Why? Why does this have to happen to her? To me? To Jennavive?

The doctor puts an oxygen mask on Ari, cranking up the oxygen.

Ari's breathing was faint but she was breathing.

I was scared as hell; shaking even. I can't lose Ari or Jennavive! That's just too much to handle! Why can't they take me instead? Why? Not the two loves of my life!

The doctor grabs a knife and cuts about a ten inch slit through Ari's stomach, her groaning in the process.

"That's it, baby. Keep making noises for us. This will be over before you know it, sweetheart. Just hang on!" I say, making sure that she'll communicate with us.

The doctor goes in and grabs Jennavive, faint crying coming out, getting louder as the doctor started coming out of her stomach.

"Oh!" Ryla gasps, hearing the crying as well.

The doctor pulls Jennavive out, smiling as he raps her in a blanket. "She made it!" He said, handing her to Ari.

Ari gasps as she runs her index finger up and down Jennavive's cheeks. "Oh, Jennavive! Bruno, she made it!" Ari weakly said, giving a weak smile.

"I know, baby. Good job." I say, kissing Ari's forehead.

Author's Note: Well, Jennavive made it!! Woo Hoo! *jumping up and down with excitement!!* lol

Wow, that was crazy wasn't it?

I want to thank @awhelanxo for Kiking me!! You truly are amazing!! Stay beautiful :)

Kik: kelsey.lynn99

Snapchat: kelsey.lynn99

Facebook: Kelsey Burmeister

Please contact me on any of these apps!!

Please give me extra comments because I'm up at 3:13 in the morning to update for you guys but, I don't mind. I'm just listening to music, writing, and watching Girl Code. Lol. Ladies, it's a good show... watch it... :)

Please

Comment

Vote

and

Follow/Fan

Thank you, lovelies!! :)