Part 41

Bruno's P.O.V.

The first place that I stop at is her friend Ryla's house. Why? Because I know this is the first place she'll run to when we get in fights or in this case, break up.

I park on the side of the curb and shut the car off. I take a deep breath and start thinking of things I could say to her that will help me get her back and not make me look like an idiot. Oh God, I never thought getting Ari back would be this hard. This is craziness.

I'll just wing it and see how it turns out. If I get her back, great. If I don't, well then, I guess that's when I commit suicide to stop all this pain. That's just how life is I guess.

I remember the saying very well, "If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be."

I guess that's our situation right here.

I get out of the car and make my way to the door. I knock, making my stomach fill up with butterflies and doubt. Doubt that makes me think that I will never have Ari back. The doubt that makes me realize that I really screwed up and I won't be able to fix any of this.

The door came flying open. Ryla.

She tries to keep her voice stern and low when she says, "Bruno, what the hell are you doing here? She doesn't want to fucking see you."

Well, that definitely hurt my feelings; if I even have any anymore.

"Please, just five minutes and I'll leave you guys alone. I just want to apologize then I'll be out of your guys' hair. I promise." I beg.

She sighs, shaking her head. "I'm afraid that I can't do that, Bruno. She's been perfectly fine without you and she still will be. She doesn't need you ruining her baby's life. All you are is a sperm donor. Otherwise, you're nothing."

I wipe my mouth, trying to keep the tears from falling out of my eyes.

"Well, I guess I deserved that one." I said. "I just need to say sorry. Please, I'm begging you."

And that's when Ari yells, "Ryla, who are you talking to? I need you, please." She says and that's when a smile crept up on my face. I haven't heard her voice in who knows how long and now, just hearing her beautiful voice lifts my spirits up.

Ryla says, "Last door on the left." I smile even wider and hug her.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. You're wonderful.

"Okay, okay. Get the hell off of me and go talk to her." I nod then run to the last door on the left to see Ari, red faced and sweating. Possible tears falling down her cheeks.

"Hey, baby." I say.

Her eyes get all wide when she realizes who I am. Oh shit, is this going to go well?

"Bru-Bruno. What are you doing here?" She asked, her eyebrows raising.

"I just came to apologize. I know you don't want to see me and I understand but, I just want you to know that I love you to death. If you don't want me back or in our baby's life, I understand. I'll just leave and you'll never have to see me again."

I sit down, putting my head down, and fiddling with my hands.

"I just know that I really do love you and I want you and our baby to come back home so we can be one big, happy family."

She stared at me with a blank expression which tells me that she really doesn't care and that she doesn't want to see me. I understand.

"I'll just go. I love you, Ariana." I say then stand up and wipe the tears from my eyes.

I head for the door when Ari says, "Bruno, wait..."

Author's Note:

I'm sorry this chapter took so long to be updated. I didn't have a new phone yet. But, now I do so hopefully I can update a lot sooner.

I hope this chapter was worth the wait. I hope you also enjoyed it. This book is almost over with so be sure that you read my next Bruno Mars Fan Fiction :)

I need more comments... Pretty please? I just want more people to be able to talk to and motivate me!! Depression really sucks and that's why I need this uplifting motivation!! Pretty please and thank you :)

Please

Comment

Vote

Fan/Follow

Kelsey :)