Part 15

Bruno's P.O.V.

As Phil started rambling on about something he heard on the radio, I started having day dreams about Ari... naked. Dammit, she turns me on too much! Just her walking around in my t-shirt that is way to big for her turns me on. I really want her right now... really want her. Ugh, I hope nobody can tell! Just as I start heading to the bathroom to fix myself, Ari comes walking up to me carrying a few bags. "Hand your bags to Phil, I need to talk to you about something." I command. Her eye brows go into a straight line like she was confused. "About what?" She asks. I quickly grab the bags out of her hands and give them to Phil. "Me and Ari are gonna go talk real quick. Be right back." I tell Phil. He nods then sits down at one of the tables. I grab Ari's hand then run into a men/women restroom and lock the door. I pin Ari up against the wall then press my body against hers. "Bruno, wha-" I kissed her hard before she could finish her sentence. She pulls away so I kiss her neck while she speaks. "Brunnnno." She moans my name. "Wha-what are you doing?" She asks before moaning again. "Pleasuring you." I exclaim. I unzip my pants then drop them and do the same to her shorts. I go down on her and lick, kiss, and suck her inner thigh making her quiver and moan. "Bruno, I want you inside me!" She basically commands. I lick her thigh a few more time which makes her moan so loud. I stand up then get myself situated then push into her with an upward motion. "Ugh Bruno!" Ari screams. I kiss her neck as I thrust in and out. "Scream my name, baby." I exclaim, pumping into her slowly then with a little more force. I heard a knock on the bathroom door but that didn't stop or slow me down any. I kept pumping into her with every piece of energy I have. "Bruno, somebody wants in here!" Ari exclaimed. "They can wait, baby. I'm not done pleasuring you yet." I kiss kiss the sensitive spot on Ari's neck and she moans again. I start sucking on her neck with a few nibbles her and there, giving her a hickey which I knew she'd be pissed about. After they started knocking again, I pull out of Ari and fix myself back up and so does she. "We'll finish this later, baby." I wink before walking to the door and opening it. I motion for Ari to come with me so some man could go in and she grabs my hand. "Let's go find Phil." I tell Ari. We walk back into the food court and find Phil at one of the tables. When he sees us, he stands up, grabs the bags, and heads over to us. "Hey, what took so long? I was starting to get worried." Phil exclaimed. I smiled. "I had to show Ari something." I lied, looking at Ari and seeing her smiling too.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's Note: I hope you guys don't mind a little... hooligan porn! Lol!

I went to Adventurland with my boyfriend and my family on Sunday. My parents fought and embarrassed me in front of everybody with their fighting. Ugh!

Anyway, Please comment and tell me what you think!!!

Don't forget to Vote and follow me too! :)