Part 13

Bruno's P.O.V.

I woke up refreshed and energized for some odd reason.

The first thing I thought of when I was fully awake was Ari. I have no idea where she is right now or if she's okay.

I scramble out of bed and walk into the first room my mind leads me too... her bedroom.  

 There she lay, sound asleep with faint little breaths that made me adore her even more. 

 I crawled up next to her and rubbed her tiny little back.

"Baby, are you ready to get up?" I asked, keeping my voice light and soft so I didn't startle her.

She let out a soft little groan which for some reason made me horny. Can you blame me? I haven't gotten any in quiet awhile.

"You don't have to get up if you don't want to, Ari. I'll let you sleep." I soothing reassure. 

"I would get up but I don't feel very well," Ari stated. "I was puking all night long. I must have eaten something bad."

I felt bad that my baby didn't feel good so I decided I'd take care of her until she was well.

"Do you need anything, baby?" I asked, so she didn't have to get up for anything.

She shrugged her shoulders. "I have a headache and it's stopping me from the eating feeling so I don't think so."

I decided I'd get her Ibuprofen so she wouldn't have a headache. When she gets headaches, she gets cranky and starts yelling.

I go into the kitchen and shake three Ibuprofen out of the bottle then get a little glass of water to wash them down with. I walk back into her room and hand it to her. She sits up, resting her back on the headboard of the bed, giving me a weak smile. She slips the meds into her mouth then takes a sip of water and gulps it down. I lay down next to Ari and start singing to her to try making her feel better.  

Your eyes, your eyes, make the stars look like they're not shinin'. Ari smiles then lays her head on my chest. "I love you, Bruno. You know, you don't have to take care of me. You can go to the studio with Phil and enjoy yourself. I'll be okay, I promise." Ari tells me.

I nod. "You sure?" She nods back. I kiss her forehead then run to the car and get in. I drive down to her favorite restaurant that makes the best soup ever. Then I go to the flower store and get her a dozen roses to cheer her up. Before heading home, I grab a carton of Chocolate Milk because I know she loves it.  

I head home then carry everything to her bedroom for a cute little surprise. "Hey baby, I got you some things." Ari's face lights up and she smiles from ear to ear.

"Bru, you didn't have to." I sit next to her and give her my best little innocent smile.

"But I wanted to, baby. I got you your favorite soup," I handed it to her. "And I got you some Chocolate Milk cause I know you love that too," I handed the milk to her and she takes a sip right out of the carton. I laugh a little bit. "I got you some flowers because you are sooo worth 54.39. You are even worth a billion dollars." I exclaim. Ari's eyes water up as she hugs me.

"Thank you, Bruno. I love them!"

I let her eat as I turned her TV. on for her to watch. After she eats, she watches TV. for a little bit then falls asleep with me.  

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 

Author's Note: Sorry it's short and boring. I have writers block.

Please, no hatefully comments.

Please

Comment (at least 10 before I update please)

Vote

Follow

Thank you guys for reading and wanting to read more.