Part 44

Ari's P.O.V.

Fighting with Bruno is like ripping out my heart; it hurts.

I missed him for so long and when he comes back, we fight.

"It's your fault I'm pregnant anyway." Bruno gives me a dirty look.

"Oh really? What happened to 'it takes two to make a baby, Bruno!'?" Bruno said, mocking my voice.

I start to cry because, obviously he doesn't understand how much it hurts to have a dead baby in your belly.

"Now what?" Bruno asked, giving attitude as if he were annoyed.

I shake my head. "You're such an asshole." I say, before wobbling over to the car.

Bruno's P.O.V.

Ryla walks out of the hospital, unlocking the car doors so Ari could get in and pout. It doesn't hurt my feelings any.

"I should have never came back." I told Ryla. "Obviously Ari and I are over for good. I don't have to stay with her or be friends with her because our daughter is dead. I sure as hell don't need to be in the hospital with her if she's giving birth to a dead baby."

Ryla's jaw drops. "Bruno! How could you say such a thing? You know you love Ari to death and that you can't live without her! You guys are fighting because lately, you've been having some anger issues and you need to get help. You really hurt Ari. You don't understand that Ari has been going through this for eight months. She has to give birth to it as you go live your popstar life. I was right. All you are is a sperm donor. You'd make a terrible father even if the baby did live."

Wow, that definitely hurt my feelings. I'd make a decent father. I'd give her what she needed and protect her. Ari doesn't have anything to be a good mother. Even though I know deep down that she'd make an amazing mother.

And, I know deep down that I'd want our daughter to look exactly like her.

Life is too difficult. Why does life have to be so difficult. Ugh.

You know what? Maybe our baby isn't going to live for a reason.

Maybe Ryla's right. Maybe I won't make a good father.

I want to be a good father but, I don't know how.

I don't know a lot of things anymore. I've changed so much and I hate it.

I miss Ari and I.

I miss Phil and I.

I miss me.

Ryla walks to the car and gets in, starting it and waiting for me to hop in.

I walk slowly, my head down the whole way there.

I sigh then open the backseat door, planting myself right next to Ari.

"Ari, we need to talk." I tell her, keeping my head down and fiddling with my hands.

"There's nothing to talk about, Bruno. You said what you needed to say and so did I."

Ari's P.O.V.

When we got home, I went straight to the kitchen table so I could draw what I wanted our baby's headstone to look like.

I wanted it to be beautiful just like I know she will be.

I want a name for her first. How about Jennavive? Yeah, I like that name. Jennavive Nicole.

I write Jennavive's name in fancy cursive letters then drew a teddy bear underneath it.

This hurts so much to have to make a headstone for my baby's grave. This is like prison.

Bruno walks up to the table and sits down in the chair next to me.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Just drawing Jennavive's headstone." I tell him.

He pushed his eyebrows together in confusion. "Who's Jennavive?" He asked.

"I named our baby, Bruno."

He nodded and sighed. "Why didn't you include me in it? I am her father you know."

"Do you like the name or not?" I asked, not really caring about his opinion.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the long wait. I've been working on this chapter every now and then. I've also been working really hard at school and I've been upset because my dog died in my bed. :'( I miss her so much.

Please

Comment

Vote

Fan/Follow

Oh and tell me what you guys think about the baby's name!!!!

Love you guys