Part 40

Ari's P.O.V.

I wake up from a terrible dream- on the couch.

Bruno coming to see me? I chuckle. That's hilarious. Me marrying him? That's hilarious.

Ryla comes in holding a coffee cup with a steaming substance in it. She struts over to me and hands me the cup. I take a sip of the unknown substance; soon becoming familiar to my taste buds. Mmm. Delicious warm tea.

"I had another dream." I tell Ryla after I swallowed my tea.

She clears her throat and nods, staring at he cup of tea as well. When the hell did that get there? I only saw one! Who cares?

"Ari, those dreams aren't real. He's never coming back." She lectures.

Tears threaten to fall down my cheeks like rain falling from the sky. So, I let them fall and they fall hard. Very hard.

"You don't know how hard it is to wake up with a pregnant belly and realize the dad won't ever be around to help take care of it. I've done this the past eight months. Only because he didn't know I was pregnant the first two months that I knew when we were living together."

Ryla shakes her head. "You're right. I don't know how it feels to be in your shoes. But, I've put up with your depression, puking, crying, and doctor visits for the past six months. So, I'm pretty sure I have an idea on how it feels. I watch you sit on this very couch and stare at that damn door every freaking day. And what do I tell you when I catch you doing that?"

I whisper. "That he's never coming back."

This lecture that Ryla's giving me really hurts. Only because she doesn't realize that I love him and miss him terribly.

Bruno's P.O.V.

As I'm on my stage at my concert singing to my lovely Hooligans, I realize that I am finally back in Brooklyn and my pregnant girlfriend lives here. Yes, I still call her my girlfriend because I miss her with all my heart.

When I found out that she was pregnant and she didn't tell me, I felt my heart just skip a few beats. I mean, she's my baby that's carrying our baby.

The press looked at me with suspension when they realized that I didn't know about Ari being pregnant.

I felt embarrassed but at the same time I felt betrayal. She didn't have the guts to tell me that she was pregnant when she was with me. When I hit her, I hurt her and my baby.

I don't know what I even want the baby to be. I'm so nervous to finally be a daddy. If I did fund Ari and I told her that I was sorry. Would she let me be in our baby's life? I want to be a wonderful parent with an amazing woman right by my side. It's just, I don't know if she'll even want me anymore- considering I hit her on purpose.

I realized that the crowd was looking at me like I was crazy. Oh shit, I said that out loud didn't I? Fuck!

Phil came up to me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Get off of me!" I sternly yelled. He put his hands up in defense as he backed away. I put my microphone back on the stand and run off stage; pushing and shoving so I could get to my car as quickly as possible. I'm gonna go explain myself to her; tell her how I feel.

Author's Note:

I know it's taking me forever to update but I still don't have a phone with internet and my computer doesn't have internet either. so I'm using my Mommy's phone but I can't keep jacking it from her when she needs it.

I'm sorry it's short. I just wanna keep you guys on the edge of your seats.

I hope that's okay.

please

Comment

Vote

&

Follow :)

just know I'm trying for you guys :) love you guys ♥