Part 39

Ari's P.O.V.

*8 months later*

Bruno still hasn't came around and I'm due anytime now.

I'm worried that he just doesn't care anymore and is with another girl.

The press found out six months ago that I was pregnant. When they tried interviewing Bruno about it, he almost passed out.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the front door.

Ryla, doing the dishes, asked me to go see who it is. "If it's the press then tell them to go away." She commanded.

I had troubles getting off the couch but, I managed to do it.

I wobbled over to the door and answered it.

Bruno.

My jaw dropped.

"Bruno, what are you doing here?" I asked, confused with an eyebrow raised.

"I wanna take you and my baby home, Ariana. I was wrong. I do need you and I was too dumb to see it when I had you."

My jaw drops as Bruno puts his hand on my belly. "What is it?"

I managed to choke out, "It's a baby girl."

Bruno smiled. "What are you naming her?" Does he expect me to name her myself? He's the dad that is expecting a baby!

He puts a hand on my belly again.

You don't know how good it feels to have my family together now.

I put my hand on top of his warm hand.

"I love you, Ari." Bruno cried.

A smile crept on my face.

"I love you too, Bruno." I said.

He smiled then got down on one knee.

I started to cry tears of joy.

"Then, will you marry me?"

I rub my hands over my belly then take one and wipe my cheeks. I nod. "Yes, Bruno. I will." I say.

He smiles as he stands up and smashes his lips against mine.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry it's so short. I'm using my mums phone because some little kid pushed me and broke my phone.

I hope this is okay for now!!! I'm trying to get a new phone so I can update sooner and make it longer.

Have a good day/night!!!!

Please

Comment

Vote

Follow:)