Part 37

Ari's P.O.V.

I shut the shower water off and grab a button up over sized shirt and a bra and underwear. I put them on then chase after Bruno. My first thought was Phil's room.

I hurry in there and see Bruno on top of him beating the shit out of him.

I run over to Bruno and grab his arm.

He slaps me across the face with the back of his hand and I fall to the ground, crying.

Oh God, my cheek is on fire.

I know he meant to do it too because he looked straight at me before he did it.

Oh God.

I ran to our room and called Ryla up.

She answered on the third ring. "Hello?"

I started bawling. "Hello? Ari? I can't understand you, honey. Why are you crying?" She said.

"Meet me at the airport." I commanded then hung up.

Ryla's P.O.V.

When Ari calls me crying as she's with Bruno, you know there's something wrong.

What did that little bastard do that time?

Ari's P.O.V.

I get dressed in a pair of skinny jeans and a Marilyn Monroe shirt.

I'm done. We're done.

Bruno will get the hint when I won't answer his calls or tell him a secret that I've been keeping from him for some time now. He doesn't deserve to know. Especially after he just hit me for no reason. Motherfucker.

I grab my things then take a cab to the airport. I'm ready for a fresh start. No guys. No drama. That's right. I said it.

I pay the cab driver when he pulls up to the airport then head to the doors, carrying my dignity on the way in.

I sneak through security just like Bruno showed us when we headed here. I take a seat… alone on the plane and pulled out my cellphone. 7:36 in the morning. Ugh, damn. This is going to be a long ride back home.

I don't want to see Bruno's face or hear his voice ever again. I'm done with him. I deserve better and that's just what I'll get.

I grab my pencil and notepad out then start writing a song:

Chasing Cars

We'll do it all everything on our own

We don't need anything or anyone

If I lay here If I just lay here would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads

If I lay here If I just lay here would you lie with me and just forget the world?

forget what we're told Before we get too old Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time chasing cars Around our heads.

I don't know why I wrote it and I don't know why it came to me so fast so don't ask.

I put the notebook away then pulled out my diary.

October 17th 2013

Dear diary,

I have a secret that I can't ever tell Bruno.

He'll try to definitely come back to me and, I don't want that. I. Don't. Want. That.

I close my diary then put it away.

I hope Bruno doesn't find out about this.

That will just destroy me.

I can't tell him that I'm pregnant...

Author's Note:

Do you think that Bruno meant to hit Ari?

Whose baby is Ari pregnant with. Uh-Oh.

Please

Comment

Vote

And

Follow

My Hoolies :)