Part 14

*3 days later*

Ari's P.O.V.

I decided to finally get out of bed even though I still wasn't feeling good. I go into the living room to turn on the t.v. but, Bruno and Phil are already in there watching the football game. Well then.

Bruno looks at me and smiles. "Hey baby, how are you feeling?"

I shrug. "Like shit but, I want to go shopping or something but, since you and Phil are watching the game, I'll clean or something instead." I decided.

Bruno shakes his head. "No! We can go shopping! You are more important! Go get ready, beautiful." Bruno smiles and so do I. I run back into my room and get ready.

Bruno's P.O.V.

I sit back down on the couch and look at Phil.

"Come on, man! The game is on!" Phil complained. I shrugged. "Ari's been sick the last three days. The least I can do is take her shopping or out to eat. Besides, we can record it and you can come back over and watch it with me." I said, nudging his arm and smiling.

Phil sighed. "As long as you take me with you guys." I stuck my hand out. "Deal." Phil shook it. Twenty minutes later Ari came out of her room in jean shorts and a half t-shirt. She looked sexy, I could devour her. I smile at her and she smiles back. "Ready, baby?" I asked. She nods, making her curls bounce. How adorable is her in curls? Very! I helped Phil up off the couch then we all headed to my car. "Where to, my love?" I ask Ari. She smiles. "Let's get some food, I'm starving. What about you Philly?" Ari asked. He winked. "Absolutely, sweet pea." I'm really glad that Phil and Ari like each other. I don't know what I'd do if they disliked each other. I drive to a fancy restaurant called 'Parker', and park right in front. I grab Ari's hand as we walk in the doors. We waited to be seated and started up a conversation. "So Bruno, we need to head to the studio sometime, bro. We gotta stay on top of things." Phil warned. I nodded. "I know. How about this, we'll head to the studio, do a couple cords and shit tomorrow." I said. He nods. A girl waitress came over to us. "How many?" She asked, looking down at her notepad before looking up and realizing who I am. "You're-you're Bruno Mars! Oh my God, I'm your biggest fan!" She cries. "But keep it on the down low so nobody comes running out and asking for an autograph," I warned. Damn, everybody loves me! "By the way, there's three of us." I remind her. She takes a deep breath to calm down after she got all worked up about me. I mean, I would too! Look at me! She leads us to a booth in the back. Ari and I sit on one side and Phil sits across from us. "So, are you thinking that we need to work on some new songs for the new album?" I asked Phil to clear up the confusion. He nods. "Yeah. You need between eight to ten songs management said. Unorthodox Jukebox is a big deal to management and your fans. They're counting on us to bring what we have and show them our potential. This is so big that we are going on tour again." Phil exclaimed. I took a deep breath, I mean, this is a lot to take in. "Can we bring Ari?" I asked, hoping he'd say yes. "I'd love to bring Ari but, you're gonna have to call management and ask them." Phil said. I nod again and that's where the conversation stopped because our waitress came back to take our order. "Can I get your drinks?" We ordered our drinks and she was off to fetch them. "Ari, if you can, would you like to come on tour with me?" She smiles and nods. Our waitress came back and set our drinks on our table and that's when we ordered our food. After we ate, we headed back to the car. "Now where, baby girl?" I ask Ari. She shrugs. "If you and Phil want, we can head back to the house so you van finish watching the game." She said. I shook my head. "No way! Not until my princess is happy!" I exclaimed, making her smile. "How about this, we'll go shopping for a bit then go home and watch a movie or the game." I decided. Ari smiled. I drove to the mall and gave Ari some money so she could buy whatever she wanted. She gave me a kiss on the cheek then went off to go shopping for whatever she decided to buy. No matter what, she'll look adorable. Phil and I head off to the food court to buy some smoothies for the three of us and to wait for Ari.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Author's Note: What did you guys think of this chapter? Comment and tell me what you think!!

Do you guys think management will let Ari go on tour with Bruno and Phil? Tell me what you think!!

I might update again tonight or next week because I don't think I can tomorrow but, I'll try.

Enjoy your day!!

Please

Comment

Vote

Follow :)