Part 36

Bruno's P.O.V.

Screaming, groaning. I'm not even sure why I decided to open this God damn door.

She's laying on her stomach, Phil on top of her. I'm not so sure why Phil's on top of my girlfriend but, I had no time to think. I just acted.

I scurry over to Phil and pick him up by his shirt, throwing him on to the floor. Angry as hell, I get on top of Phil and throw multiple punches to his nose, cheeks, and eye.

Once I thought he learned his lesson, I got off of him and grab Ari, pulling her underwear and shorts back up.

I hated seeing her in so much pain. She was bawling her eyes out as I picked her up and sat her in my lap. I brushed her hair back with my fingers, sweat covering her pretty little face but, I didn't care.

I kissed her forehead, rocking her back and forth like a mum would do to her baby.

She still didn't calm down. But, I understand why.

I'd be scared and upset if I was raped by my best friend.

"Shhh, baby. You're okay now. I gotcha. Don't cry, baby girl. I'll protect you," I kiss her forehead again. "I promise I won't let anybody hurt you again." I whisper in her ear. "I'm so sorry, baby."

I felt so bad for even letting her go up to our room... alone. With guys surrounding her. I mean, you never know what could happen.

If you think I overreacted when I saw Phil on top of my girlfriend then, you're fucking crazy.

You think I won't take my life for her? Watch me.

She's my everything.

I've never felt this way with another girl.

I carry Ari into our room and lay her down on our bed, covering her up and laying next to her.

My poor baby.

I tear slipped out of my eye so, I wiped it away with the side of my index finger.

Wanna know why I'm crying? I'll tell you why I'm crying. My girlfriend just got raped by my so called "best friend". Stupid motherfucker.

I put my mouth next to her ear and start to sing:

Damn, this girl is bullet proof.

But, losing not an option so I keep shooting my love away, keep shooting my love away.

Cause it'll take a whole lot of medication, to forgive Phil for hurting you, baby.

So keep in mind all the sacrifices I'm making.

Ari closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.

That's my girl. My pretty girl.

*Morning* Ari's P.O.V.

I climb out of bed and head for the shower, trying to forget about what just happened to me last night...

As I hop in the shower, I realize I want to go home now. I don't feel safe around that dirty bastard.

Is this what he was gonna tell me on the plane? That he wanted to rape me? What the hell?!

I can't go home now. That will just destroy Bruno. I can't do that to the poor kid.

I wish he would've saved me early but, he didn't. He was too late and now, I've been raped by my best friend...

How would one handle that? I dunno.

I don't know anybody that's been raped and such.

All these rape thoughts make me feel sick. I hop out of the shower and hurry to the toilet.

You know the rest. I puked...

Bruno ran into the bathroom, his face gone pale.

I hurry and cover my body up with a towel. I don't want him seeing me naked. I'm not comfortable with it. (considering what Phil decided to do to me.)

"Bruno, I wanna go home." I say.

His jaw tenses and I know he's pissed; his teeth clenched.

Uh-oh. I shouldn't have said anything because that's when Bruno storms out of the bathroom and out of the hotel room.

Dammit, Ariana! Look what you did! You don't even know where Bruno is going.

Author's P.O.V.

Well, it was Ari.

Why do you think Phil did it? Do you think it's because he likes her?

Where is Bruno going? Uh-Oh.

Do you like the drama?

Please

Comment

Vote

And

Follow

:)