Part 48

Bruno's P.O.V.

I have a daughter. My freaking daughter made it! She is so beautiful with her hazel eyes, curly brown hair, and beautiful little smile. She turns her head and looks at Ari; her mommy. She smiles and starts shaking her arms up and down. She starts laughing until Ari closes her eyes and starts coughing like crazy. That's when Jennavive's smile fades and she gives a look of fear to Ari.

"Uh-oh. Bruno, take the baby." The doctor instructs. I hurry over to Ari's side and grab Jennavive from her arms and rock her in my arms.

The doctor starts flipping out as he calls for a couple of nurses to help him; them running in the room seconds later, and rolling Ari's bed out of the room and down the hallway, to another room.

"Go fill out the birth certificate as we help Ari." The doctor yells, as he runs down the hallway, to the room that Ari is in.

A woman hands me a birth certificate sheet and I start writing Jennavive's name out.

Jennavive Nicole Hernandez

4 pounds 6 ounces

January 3, 2014

Author's Note:

Okay guys, I'm so sorry that it's so short. I wrote a whole bunch and then my mother called me to tell me that she and my dad are coming back from our hog barns and they'll be home shortly.

Like again, I'm so sorry. I feel so bad so I'll make it up to you guys. I'll try making an extra long chapter for you guys. :)

Please

Comment

Vote

And

Fan/Follow

Thank you, Hoolies :)

#BokWitMe #BrunoMarsIsHot