Chapter 15

I stayed up crying..crying and more crying. I have never felt this way.. well since my father died but how can I loose Cameron like this, I mean not him dying but him leaving me. I hear the bedroom come open and Cameron was there standing over my lousy body with is hurt look on his face, as his clothes were soaked from the rain which probably means he walked.

He stared at me for the longest time before saying something, "You left me? Are you kidding Katie?" He gets angry and I dont blame him but look at me I am a pregnant mom with two kids and one isnt even his. How was I suppose to act?

"Look, I am sorry I know that wasnt nessacary but you leaving me? I am pregnant Cameron you wont even be here for when its born." I stand up and he has started to pack his back for what I can guess is for the army training or something like that.

He leaves the room without saying good bye but I could hear him going into the kids rooms but when I heard the final door close I walk out trying to stop him, "Stop!" I nearly yell.

"Katie I need to go I have a flight to catch." He attempts to push me away but I deny it, "Just hear me out please, I love you and I dont want you to leave with this being our final discussion I want you to be happy okay and sure, its going to be hard for me but I believe in you Cameron Dallas I really do.. I love you so much." I hug him as his soaked clothes damp my pink shirt I am curently wearing. He pushes away and says, "Bye Katie." And leaves as I walk up to Nathans room as hes under his covers and I hear sobs after sobs.

"Nathan?" I say, "Mom.. Is dad coming back?" He asks me without showing his face.

"I promise Nathan he will, Just go to bed hun.." I walk out as I peek into Averys room and shes sleeping with her teddy Cameron had gaven her a long time ago. My husband is gone how?

Next day~

I wake up like always and get ready for work and today the babysitter is coming over here instead of me taking them there but I didnt wake them up, I just got ready, made coffee and left. I arrived to work a few minutes late but I had called and told them why before hand and they totally understood. My day was dreadful.