Chapter 33

I wake up and get myself ready for his early Monday morning, the kids are on summer break so they are aloud to sleep for how long and to what ever time.

"Bye Nathan," I open his foot a crack and see that he's on his xbox and then I walk downstairs to leave.

"Bye babe," Cameron hugs me and ends with a kiss then surprises me wig lunch, "thanks Cam."

•••
I got out of work and stopped by our local gas station , Speedway.

I pick up four 44oz slurps because it's nearly 100 degrees. After I'm finished I get back into my car and drive home.

I open the door and Max is in his pack n play that is in the family room, I first put down the drinks then move to him. A smile pops up on his face.

"Hi baby boy," I say as I pick him up and the cute thang hugs me, I love my baby.

"I grab two of the drinks and walk upstairs with Max in my arms, I knock on Nathan's door and he opens up, I hand him his slurpy and then I move to Avery

I walk back downstairs and find Cameron in his den that consumes of a TV, a couch and his computer.

"Hey love," I say walking in and then sitting by him.

"I've got a question Katie," he brings up and I set Max up in my knee and bounce him.

"What?"

"So Avery, she's not my biological daughter but I could adopt he as mine," I had been thinking about this for a while now because we have been married for nearly 10 years.

"That's a good idea," I smile then kiss his lips.

•••

I woke up and did the same thing I do everyday-go to work, come home and spend time with my family.