Chapter 43 : The End

(Age:83)

It's been two year since Cameron's death and living in a old person shelters is amazing, I have met so many friends but at the same time lost them. Nathan is happily married and now has two wonderful child's Miles and Veronica, Avery is married to Michael and now are due for their first baby girl. Max and Andy are both attending college but at the same time they have a family as well I'm happy to be the grandma to five grandkids and one on the way.

I get into my car and drive to the cemetery where Cameron was burred. I miss him a lot but with his fighting brain cancer it was for the best, and he not suffering now.

I walk up to the grave sight and read the head stone for the thousandth time but for Some reason it never gets old ;

A loving Husband
A loving Father
A loving Son
You will be dearly Missed
Cameron Alexander Dallas

I set the bundle of roses at the spot and set them by the stone. He was an amazing husband but most of all my best friend and I Love Him.. With all my heart and more but I never got to tell him the finale day we had together, March 28th.

As of now I am happy to be living but I do really miss Cameron but my mind is set on I need to be here for my grandkids so I keep fighting all hurt inside though I know it's there, I will continue to love you Cameron Dallas till death do us apart , the end.